Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Phillips

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Think the reason he hasn't signed for Palace for another year yet is because he has been commuting from the Midlands and staying in hotels and he is reluctant to relocate his family. That being the case, I doubt he's going to consider coming to the South Coast for a one year swansong. I'd imagine if he doesn't continue at Palace, he will retire.

nothing to do with where you are its the league you are in-he clearly wants to finish at the highest level

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
no thanks, however 1 more striker would be lovely. There are a few solid options who are currently without clubs but getting hold of an outstanding striker is always going to be difficult

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So we are beating team xxxxxx and with 10 minutes to go they bring on Kevin Phillips, do you-
Know he will score
Panic
Think - no that's OK no chance of him scoring.
Rather he was sat on our bench than the oppos.

So we are beating team xxxxxx and with 10 minutes to go they bring on Kevin Phillips, do you-
Know he will score
Panic
Think - no that's OK no chance of him scoring.
Rather he was sat on our bench than the oppos.

I'd think good that old f**ker won't score . Palace threw him on when they were losing down here in the ST Patrick Day massacre- he did absolutely nothing.

Don't think he got on the pitch in either Play Off game against us. Let inferior sides like Palace have him - they think he is a marquee signing.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'd think good that old f**ker won't score . Palace threw him on when they were losing down here in the ST Patrick Day massacre- he did absolutely nothing.

Don't think he got on the pitch in either Play Off game against us. Let inferior sides like Palace have him - they think he is a marquee signing.

Reminds me of an older CMS, but WITH an ability to take chances when presented, and rarely misses the target.
Chin up old boy !

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
nothing to do with where you are its the league you are in-he clearly wants to finish at the highest level

Well, that obviously is an incentive. But he's not going to uproot his kids out of schools to move somewhere else just for one more year of football, so it's a question of whether he fancies a daily drive down the motorway and/or live out of suitcases in some Travelodge during the week away from his family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here