Kevin McLeod

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
Look, I understand and share everybody's gloom at the moment, but it was great to see three or four really good corners, not seen, bar the odd one from Thornton, for a very long time. Ok, now that's out of the way, we can carry on bringing the club down.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
really......I must stop watching from behind a wall as I keep watching different games to everyone else.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Look, I understand and share everybody's gloom at the moment, but it was great to see three or four really good corners, not seen, bar the odd one from Thornton, for a very long time. Ok, now that's out of the way, we can carry on bringing the club down.

Serious question....did he contribute anything else ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He appears to be overweight and not fit whether that is true or just his appearance I do not know but would have expected more from him than he has shown so far this season.

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
Someone still watches my DVD's, that's cheered me up. Now then, I didn't say he had a great game, I didn't think it was any worse or better than a lot of performances yesterday. The thread says what it says.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I agree, his corners were quality and caused Leeds a good few problems. Unfortunately we didn't have anyone on hand to capitalise. I seem to remember one nearly going straight in the goal. He didn't do much else though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we are not a hockey team, you need to contribute more than a few good corners, especially in the MESS we are in

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
McLeod was useless yesterday, I can't really remember him influencing the game at any point

jaylondon22

Jan 5, 2009
He appears to be overweight and not fit whether that is true or just his appearance I do not know but would have expected more from him than he has shown so far this season.

Kevin Mcloud is a gifted player who can deliver a better cross than anyone in the squad but he is unfit and carrying too much weight. Fit, he must be in the side, but at the moment he offers nothing other than corners. As a winger he does not track back and leaves his full back completely exposed to a 2 v 1. Whing i thought had a good game yesterday but was given no protection from mcloud. Mickey needs to get his lazy arse running in training so that he can become the player we anticipated when we bought him.

Like Thornton, a wasted talent because of off field lifestyle.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I agree, his corners were quality and caused Leeds a good few problems. Unfortunately we didn't have anyone on hand to capitalise. I seem to remember one nearly going straight in the goal. He didn't do much else though.

yep that was my take too

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yes, there were a few decent corners, far better than cox would have delivered, but if he's only there to take a good corner whats the point. Even with a good ball in we still never even look slightly threatening. His general performance was shit, and i remember he looked like he was about to collapse after about 5 minutes of the first half he was soo tired. He looked a decent player when fit in pre season, but his recent performances dont deserve him a starting place, however the fact he still starts sums up how poor this squad is!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
McLeod's corners were excellent, perhaps a case of us shooting when we should have been crossing but that was all he did all afternoon. On that basis, we were a man down in midfield for most of the game. Hopefully we will offload him end of season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports