Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Day watches Albion Charity Victory!

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
Met Kev at Charity Football match in London yesterday afternoon.This game was against The Auctioneers and the Antique Dealers all in aid of Haven Breast Cancer. This is an annual event and is in it's 10th year. The Dealers sport an old fashion Albion kit, this was noted by Mr. Day. The other seceret weapon was 3 Albion fans causing mayhem all over the pitch to help The Dealers to a 7 - 3 romp. I'd never heard of Breastcancer Haven before this match and i pray that anyone i know never needs there fantastic help.If you need help or would like to support this charity look them up. All details will be on Antiques Trade Gazette web site.

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
Thanks for that Smudge, what a genius. Can't sleep at the moment because i might miss the next font of wisdom that might fire from that key pad of thee o mighty.

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
He's the grandson of a certain Mr. Guy Fawkes who famously tried to blow up the British Government from underneath the Houses of Parliament back in the 70's, November the 5th i think. That's why he supports Palace because he couldn't blow that up either i fink. I'll just double check on google to confirm this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here