Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You're spending a fair bit of time on a thread you have deemed not interesting enough for you.

Just trying to save you from yourself and an ignominious earlydoors exit to page 2 matey. Or indeed, dare I say it, adding a wee bit of interest that wasn't there before. A number of people I know could have started a more interesting thread saying that, for example, Andrew Whing was there last night, in the Villa end, and was a jolly nice chap to anyone who happened to have recognised his hideous ginger gargoyle-like features and said hello.

In the end tho, it just goes to show why we should NEVER have Friday night fixtures foisted upon us. Cos, I'm sure you'll agree, it leaves us all with WAY too much disposable time on our hands of a weekend :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just trying to save you from yourself and an ignominious earlydoors exit to page 2 matey. Or indeed, dare I say it, adding a wee bit of interest that wasn't there before. A number of people I know could have started a more interesting thread saying that, for example, Andrew Whing was there last night, in the Villa end, and was a jolly nice chap to anyone who happened to have recognised his hideous ginger gargoyle-like features and said hello.

In the end tho, it just goes to show why we should NEVER have Friday night fixtures foisted upon us. Cos, I'm sure you'll agree, it leaves us all with WAY too much disposable time on our hands of a weekend :wink:

I'd stop digging if I were you. Couldn't care less where the thread ends up tbh, I think you would be doing yourself a favour if you let it sink, you've posted more than anyone on a thread you claim to find dull. It's probably best to back out with some dignity.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd stop digging if I were you. Couldn't care less where the thread ends up tbh, I think you would be doing yourself a favour if you let it sink, you've posted more than anyone on a thread you claim to find dull. It's probably best to back out with some dignity.

Au contraire mon brave. I find it FUN. Well until Channel 4 Racing starts in a minute, that is...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now then, this sounds like there might be interesting back story....
:lolol: Not really. He is now a cold calling salesman for a telephone company and is, shall we say, persistent.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
:lolol: Not really. He is now a cold calling salesman for a telephone company and is, shall we say, persistent.

Ahhh... akin to his day's as a player: tenacious, persistent, which when added to his complete lack of ability made him likable yet (alas) completely shit. I truly hope his 'conversion' rate is an improvement on his pass completion ratio.

I can see the company news letter now: 'Mayo applies the relish!'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here