Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He was pretty poor, but then as a unit, we were pretty poor as a team. I lost count the amount of times he turned over possession. We need to pressure teams, not gift them the ball!!

One moment summed up our whole season at Withdean. Oldham had strung together something like 30 passes - we got it back and then Mayo passed it to an Oldham player. :nono: He is certainly not a right back - What is Wendy thinking!?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Complete Badger said:
An absolute embarrassment once again. I can't understand how 99% of the crowd can be so against a player, and his numerous and obvious failings are pointed out week after week more than any other player, yet we STILL play him. Absurd management.

And yet he'll be given another contract.

:rolleyes:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Mayo was a straightforward embarasment today,

I counted at least 4 or 5 passes that went straight to an Oldham player, and another 2 or 3 'crosses' that just fell woefully short.

A wonderful servant in the past for sure, but about time he was permanently put out to pasture...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
May I ask, why FFS are we playing a left back in the right back position week after week. No wonder he struggles, it's not his position.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Complete Badger said:
True, but maybe it's because he's just not good enough?

Would you say all this f***ing shit to Kerry Mayo's FACE?

I think you're a complete f***ing WANKER who talks a load of POMPOUS ARROGANT SHITE 99.9% of your time on this board and I would happily say that to YOUR face if I was ever unlucky enough to meet you.

Then I'd probably PUNCH you.

f***ing PRICK

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Hiney said:

I think you're a complete f***ing WANKER who talks a load of POMPOUS ARROGANT SHITE 99.9% of your time on this board and I would happily say that to YOUR face if I was ever unlucky enough to meet you.

f***ing PRICK

Someone has rattled your cage! Mayo is shit, I cannot remember him having a good game for us. Give him a painting of a spitfire and let him go.....

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Hiney said:

f***ing PRICK

Calm down Ian.................

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
he is going to be a back up next season, played out of position today felt quite sorry for him. Really don't get all the dislike that is banded about on here. Don't agree about the 99% of the fans not thinking he is good enough

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Rookie said:
he is going to be a back up next season, played out of position today felt quite sorry for him. Really don't get all the dislike that is banded about on here. Don't agree about the 99% of the fans not thinking he is good enough

98.8%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here