Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kepping.. moving.. or just applying for new season tickets or extra tickets ?

Keeping.. moving.. extra seats or new season tickets ?

• Keeping seat ?

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • Changing seat ?

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Applling for extra seats ?

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • New season tickets ?

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
How many of you will be staying put ?
Trying to change your seat ?
Applying for new season ticket ?
Applying for extra season tickets ?

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Staying where I am in the North this season but got my eye on a section being installed next summer! Sshhhh, mums the word.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
I already have the best seat in the stadium !!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I really can't decide what to do.... I regret not buying a ST for this season because I can't make many games due to work.... When I did have a day off I struggled to get tickets... With the planning permission being granted it should be easier to get tickets for individual games... I really don't want to commit myself and then only end up making 4/5 games next season... I would have made it to about 12/13 fixtures had I got a ST this season..... Dilemma? I hate work sometimes.

Sep 1, 2010
I really can't decide what to do.... I regret not buying a ST for this season because I can't make many games due to work.... When I did have a day off I struggled to get tickets... With the planning permission being granted it should be easier to get tickets for individual games... I really don't want to commit myself and then only end up making 4/5 games next season... I would have made it to about 12/13 fixtures had I got a ST this season..... Dilemma? I hate work sometimes.

I think seeing 13 games still would of been worth it for a bit a Major Albion history

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think seeing 13 games still would of been worth it for a bit a Major Albion history

I agree.. This season's cost would have been worth every penny and justified... However, in my job I can never know how many Saturday's I will be available to go... That is the problem for me... I also do get to go with my brother sometimes who has a disability ticket as his carer FOC..

Sep 1, 2010
I agree.. This season's cost would have been worth every penny and justified... However, in my job I can never know how many Saturday's I will be available to go... That is the problem for me... I also do get to go with my brother sometimes who has a disability ticket as his carer FOC..

Tough one in that case. I struggle with mid-week games as my joints pack up to easily, so getting back home so late and getting up so early for work is knackering. I sold a fair few of my mid week matches to my mate which worked out very well.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tough one in that case. I struggle with mid-week games as my joints pack up to easily, so getting back home so late and getting up so early for work is knackering. I sold a fair few of my mid week matches to my mate which worked out very well.

The hardest part would be justifying £50 per month disappearing from the bank to Mrs Muzzy, and I possibly haven't even witnessed a ball being kicked :lol:

I keep testing the water when she's in a good mood but she hasn't bitten yet!

re my recent posting about taking my son to give her a break on a Saturday :D

Sep 1, 2010
The hardest part would be justifying £50 per month disappearing from the bank to Mrs Muzzy, and I possibly haven't even witnessed a ball being kicked :lol:

I keep testing the water when she's in a good mood but she hasn't bitten yet!

re my recent posting about taking my son to give her a break on a Saturday :D

Have you considered doing a paper round? :)

gotaspareticket

Jul 3, 2011
I didn't get a ST this year (although had one at WD), as finances were tight and I couldn't decide where to sit. Managed to get tickets for most games that I wanted to get to, inc. cup games. Of all the places I sat, I enjoyed the South Stand the most, interestingly. Good banter with away fans and good atmosphere.

Going to get a ST for next year and am planning to get one in the South Stand if I can.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Want to stay in current seats as good bunch around us, but need an extra season ticket for my son, so might have to move

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Staying put but hoping for a new season ticket for one of my sons...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here