Ken Brown

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What has he got to do with the players ?

Anyone else a bit pissed off with his words against forster which if anything are likely to piss Forster off more than he currently is

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
What has he got to do with the players ?

Anyone else a bit pissed off with his words against forster which if anything are likely to piss Forster off more than he currently is

I didnt really think he spoke out against Forster......just said it how it appears to be. As he says a writen transfer request is pointless as the window is now shut and he says any contract renewals are down to Gus. Seems fair enough to me.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is this in the Arsegas? as there still appears to be NOTHING on the official website which is CLOWN CENTRAL

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Isn't he the managing Director and partially responsible for contractual business?

I am pleased someone has spoken about it. There doesn't seem to be many noises coming from anyone else.

Ken Brown is not a 'dodgy character', and exudes professional quality behind a full involvement in keeping the fans happy and the club on an even keel.
His statement was correct, and with what information we the fans have in front of us regarding Nicky Forster - knowing that newspapers can 're-construe' and players can also be inclined to blurt out ill-conceived things that may also be subject to change - I think we ought to hold back from pointing fingers in any directions.

Along with the above - no one member of club staff, be it chairman, manager, player or whatever role, is bigger than the club. Neither will their passing through it hold enough import to prevent the club from moving forward, especially at this time of all times.
So keep your heads, don't rush to condemn any person, and keep a well-rounded perspective about affairs, as you hear things.

This club is being built on solid ground now, not subject to every tide fortune brings, or waves from this or that direction. Maintain hope and retain faith, and don't be quick to throw in your towels. Start reflecting the strong surviving-faith that has saved this City's football club, in your support for it.
We are Brighton and Hove Albion.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ken Brown is not a 'dodgy character', and exudes professional quality behind a full involvement in keeping the fans happy and the club on an even keel.
His statement was correct, and with what information we the fans have in front of us regarding Nicky Forster - knowing that newspapers can 're-construe' and players can also be inclined to blurt out ill-conceived things that may also be subject to change - I think we ought to hold back from pointing fingers in any directions.

Along with the above - no one member of club staff, be it chairman, manager, player or whatever role, is bigger than the club. Neither will their passing through it hold enough import to prevent the club from moving forward, especially at this time of all times.
So keep your heads, don't rush to condemn any person, and keep a well-rounded perspective about affairs, as you hear things.

This club is being built on solid ground now, not subject to every tide fortune brings, or waves from this or that direction. Maintain hope and retain faith, and don't be quick to throw in your towels. Start reflecting the strong surviving-faith that has saved this City's football club, in your support for it.
We are Brighton and Hove Albion.

Fair do's and makes sense.

Think the shafting we've all had year after year + everything we've been through prob does mean we are quick to point the finger.

I'll retract and chill as suggested :wink:

micheal64

micheal64
Jan 6, 2010
eastbourne
as far as im concerned just another f****g freeloader , who probley can,t believe his luck that the albion are stupid enough to give him a job , same goes for that twit mike ward who,s paid to comment on us , but has not got a clue of our history , allways gets facts wrong and doesnt even support us , f***** free loading twats the pair of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports