Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kelly Cates - SkySports

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
After getting home from the Amex I watched the SkySports post game analysis and interviews that were all linked together by Kelly Cates. In the studio with her were Glenn Murray and Jack Wilshere.

I thought her knowledge, questioning and steering on the programme was absolutely superb.
She seemed to ask every question at the right time to gain thoughtful and considered replies from Murray and Wilshere. She was extremely respectful of Brighton and spoke of them in equal terms with Arsenal.
I can't think of any other presenters who guide the studio so well. She's certainly on a par with Dave Jones who has the MNF slot and also Gary Lineker.

Take a bow Kelly, a top class performance.
:bowdown:

Great thread starter. I didn’t see these interviews but have seen and heard much of her work. One of the most knowledgeable and best out there.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I watched the game on sky - thought Wilshere was appalling to be honest thought Glen could have been a bit more upbeat.

Then they cut back to Smith and it was Arsenal , this that... What he should have said is Arsenal need to take a look at Brighton who were the better team.

maybe I am wrong but Arsenal seem to have some great academy players but are playing Pepe, Aubameyang,etc who really are poor .

Apparently he’s been training with AFTV whilst he seeks a permanent contract

Sent from my very expensive gated community

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here