Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

keeping existing st cards?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Did i read somewhere on here that last seasons st card holders will have this seasons games uploaded onto their existing cards and will NOT be getting new ones? If this is the case what are the chances its not 100% successful? cue :tantrum::cry:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
They've got to update the games to a card either way, whether it's a new one or old one I guess doesn't make too much difference.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's always a chance that one card will not work for one game, therefore not making it 100%.

Please let us know if it's yours.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Went to the ticket office to ask this yesterday, the bloke I saw confirmed that u will keep your old one unless u have moved seat. If you have lost it there will be a 10 pound charge for a replacement.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Did i read somewhere on here that last seasons st card holders will have this seasons games uploaded onto their existing cards and will NOT be getting new ones? If this is the case what are the chances its not 100% successful? cue :tantrum::cry:

It all seemed to work pretty smoothly last season when the system was brand new, operated by people unfamiliar with everything to so with ticketing the 'new way'. Why would it suddenly all go wrong now? All of my transactions (including F&F purchases) were trouble free, expect more of the same this season.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
It's surely the validity of the card that gets uploaded on to the turnstile database, is it not? Rather than the games getting uploaded on to the card?

Yes, exactly,... in this day and age I am amazed at the lack of awareness of some people when it comes to technology. Your card has a record in the clubs systems, that would tell the turnstile to either let you in or not. Its a bit like a debit/credit card, you dont actually have your money loaded into it do you??... its in your bank and the card is just the key to let you at it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went to the ticket office to ask this yesterday, the bloke I saw confirmed that u will keep your old one unless u have moved seat. If you have lost it there will be a 10 pound charge for a replacement.

Nooooooo.... :ohmy:

I've got John Prescott's signature on the back of mine. Another season's wear n tear and it'll be reduced to a mere smudge of ink :cry:

540338_10150663710522763_402897229_n.jpg

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Only a few hundred times. Hit search, I am sure at least 10 relevant threads will come up. Including another new one.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
thanx for clearing that up! Its not that i'm unaware to the reliability of technology, far from it, just a genuine question tis all! Apologies as i blatantly fixtured!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Nope. I attended every home cup game last season and my card worked every single one.

This.

Also, I reckon we'll keep the cards until we get to the Premier League, because there's no date on them, but there is a Football League logo.

This season I've gone from Under 18 to Adult, do you reckon I'll be issued a new card?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here