Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KEEP THE FAITH - Things will be ok

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
KEEP THE FAITH - Positive Thead

It is at times like this when I get completely overcome by an irrational optimism. We have the best fans in the country and have been through so much together 'through the hard times and the good'. Belotti and Archer tried to ruin us but they couldnt and neither will this Inspector. We played our home games in another county, but we came through that. We will show politicians what football fans already know, that we are among the most loyal and passionate fans in the league. We will stand together and fight these insults of being labelled a 'provincial club' and we will win.
There will always be a Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club as long as there are Brighton Fans willing to defend it.
Right now I am overcome with pride at how many people on here are willing to stand up and be counted, to do whatever is needed to ensure that there is a Brighton for generations to come.
I enjoyed the days of the Goldstone and it upsets me that new fans will never experience that, but that makes me all the more determined to make sure they have their own ground to make memories in.
This club does not seem to have it easy and the Report is an obvious set back. But that is all it is. A set back. When the team walk out at Falmer with Fatboy Slim's 'Right here, right now' playing, every fan will have a tear in their eye and it will be all the more sweet an experience because we will have fought for it every step of the way.
Keep the faith.

Last edited:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
With you all the way Richie, its just it gets to you after a while doesn't it.

We've been fighting, protesting, campaigning for nearly eight years now and all we want is a new Stadium like many other clubs have gotten before us. The despondancy is bound to creep in when we get bad news and we feel we're so close.

On the other side of the coin look at all the ideas, plans and letters being posted now. We're getting back into gear and god help those that stand in our way.

Grizz

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Keep The Faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here