Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Off!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So what are the odds of several false pitch invasions as fans can't tell if its the final whistle or not, and a desperation to claim to be the first one on the pitch

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
They may not, but they've spent a lot more years in the top flight than we have. It means a whole lot more to us.

Yeah, those sanctions were for celebrating a goal. No ones suggesting we do that.

Exactly it's been 38 years since the club last celebrated promotion to the top league. Many fans weren't even born. In the words of Primal scream Loaded. "Just what is it that you want to do? Well we want to get loaded and have a good time, we want to have a party, that's what we wanna do"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Exactly it's been 38 years since the club last celebrated promotion to the top league. Many fans weren't even born. In the words of Primal scream Loaded. "Just what is it that you want to do? Well we want to get loaded and have a good time, we want to have a party, that's what we wanna do"
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I reckon the announcement is arse-covering. I expect Lord Bloom himself to be knee-sliding across the centre circle within 20 seconds of the final whistle.

D

Deleted member 2719

I reckon the announcement is arse-covering. I expect Lord Bloom himself to be knee-sliding across the centre circle within 20 seconds of the final whistle.

Whilst flicking the finger towards PB ???

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Whilst flicking the finger towards PB ???

Listen Bloom would to see the Brighton fans in party mode, it justifies everything he's paid for. It would be the crowning glory of six years of heavy expense and near misses. I wouldn't be surprised to see TB on the pitch himself leaping around like a maniac

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Exactly this. I'm really worried by some fans attitudes towards pitch invasions on here.

It truly is one of the best moments in football and they want to turn it into normal, unsuccessful end of season event. Unbelievable.

Lets try and do it with some class, without assaulting away players, goading away fans and too many jumping around selfie takers ! Just a thought

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I find anyone past the age of 30 who runs on the pitch (for a promotion match) is a little cringeworthy. If you're young and reckless go for it.

I'm 41, I'm doing it, sod noteworthy. It's a rare event

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
CRINGEWORTHY, Jesus Christ who invented auto correction, it's ****ing annoying. I can spell. I don't want to have to check back to see if the mental computer has decided what I should be writing

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I'll give you Pompey and Palarse are neanderthals, but do we really want to end up the quietest stadium in the Premiership???
Because we will if we keep controlling the fans on a leash, look at the bigger picture we are a club for kids, pensioners and middle aged business men.
The working man is being forced out of it slowly but surely.

"If we keep controlling fans on a leash"? Do you mean running a club in line with current stadium regulations and laws? I don't think you will find that BHAFC or any other club has the option to operate according to 1980s standards because of somewhat significant issues such as Heysel and Hillsborough...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I remember at Withdean 100's on the pitch already and a couple of knobhead stewards took down a fella trying to get on ffs. This stinks of your customers not fans again.

So do I, which was why I mentioned jobsworth stewards. I wasn't being harsh, just observant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here