Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Kazenga"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So - I just caught a taxi, out to Newcastle airport. Got chatting about footy to the cabbie, and he asks who I support.

"Ah Brighton? You've got our Kazenga!"

Turns out, his 18 year old daughter plays for Newcastle Ladies, and is mates with Kaz, and his near identical brother [who doesn't play football, but uses Kaz's pass to get into the gym..]

Kaz is apparently enjoying life back in BRIGHTY, and is moving into an apartment in town. He's asked his [cabbie's daughter] mate, to come down, and help him choose furniture. [I didn't like to ask if she was FIT, or suggest to her old man, that he might not only have tables and chairs on his mind...]

Apparently he's trying to wangle a pass off Gus to travel back from Carlisle via Newcastle to see his mates for the weekend, but is generally a very happy young man.

That is all. Carry on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hopefully the fact he's bothering moving from the hotel to an apartment, means he plans to be with us beyond January, but that's just me speculating...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Excellent SLEUTHING*

:thumbsup:

*apart, of course, from the EPIC failure to EXTRACT pictures of the daughter.

Hiney, Hiney, Hiney.. :nono:

Dissappointed in your lack of FAITH.

I read his NAME, from his cabbie ID, so that those who have Kaz CHUMMED on FACEBOOK can find her :thumbsup:

'David BROOKS'....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Aren't most rental contracts for a minimum of 6 months, so he could be here till the end of the season?

*clutchingatstraws*

Exactly Mr V.

Although soccerists are all DEAD RICH, so probably don't care about wasting a few hundred notes, by renting an apartment for a month or two longer than they need it..

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Exactly Mr V.

Although soccerists are all DEAD RICH, so probably don't care about wasting a few hundred notes, by renting an apartment for a month or two longer than they need it..

Good point. He seems to like Brighton as place so will probably love the idea of having a Pied-à-terre here.

Oct 25, 2003
newcastle cabbies are great for football gossip

once found out that (apparently) celestine babayaro used to blow a grand pretty much every night on one lapdancer and was obsessed with her, but she had a husband and kid so wasn't fussed, but was happy to take his money

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Now that IS magnificent sleuthing, Pollock. :bowdown:

Thanks.

I have, of course, already looked at his FB, whilst sitting here in the Airport Starbucks, but his profile [and friends] are only viewable, to his friends...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
newcastle cabbies are great for football gossip

once found out that (apparently) celestine babayaro used to blow a grand pretty much every night on one lapdancer and was obsessed with her, but she had a husband and kid so wasn't fussed, but was happy to take his money

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the name Overfriendly Martins came via a Geordie cabbie.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doesn't Tweet much these days does he.
Kazenga must think we're a bunch of STALKERS.

(and by and large...he's right)

D

Deleted User X18H

Out of the 49,258 cab drivers in Newcastle that know a Toon player, you met one.

I'd get a lottery ticket.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surely the players will fly straight to Plymouth and won't be detouring via Newcastle or Brighton

The players are flying up on Friday and a return flight after the game on Saturday evening to bring them back to Sussex.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hiney, Hiney, Hiney.. :nono:

Dissappointed in your lack of FAITH.

I read his NAME, from his cabbie ID, so that those who have Kaz CHUMMED on FACEBOOK can find her :thumbsup:

'David BROOKS'....

Well done inspector clueso Kraay,what an effort. 10/10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here