Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga LuaLua

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
LuaLua has been here a long time, and his career seems to have pretty much stagnated at 4th./5th. choice winger status. A LuaLua for Lookman swap would be an excellent piece of business, only imho of course.

It would but a large part of that being possible would rely on Lua Lua being willing to drop to league 1

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sebastien Pocognoli could threaten Lualua's position on the left side, wide midfield.

I hope Lualua get his shooting boots on and keeps a starting place in the Albion, ahead of Skalak and Jamie Murphy. I think it is up to him as he has greater athleticism and technical ability. Whether Lualua has the football intelligence is an open question though. I would pick Liam Rosenior for football intelligence ahead of all of them, but he has a weakness in distribution with his left foot.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He has real injury concerns too, and I don't think that he has the footballing brain to carry him once he has lost his pace (which incidentally, seems like now).

I'd be very surprised if he is still playing in at least league 1 by the time he is 28, I hope I'm wrong.

That's harsh, see a lot of him in Hong Kong do you?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just tweeted he is disappointed #lifegoeson

Looks like there was some truth in this

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He will delete that tweet in 10 mins. Dunno why he constantly does this attention seeking TBH.... And I rate him on the pitch fwiw....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He will delete that tweet in 10 mins. Dunno why he constantly does this attention seeking TBH.... And I rate him on the pitch fwiw....

Because he is a bit of a ****. We all know this by now.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
It was retweeted by the club! I don't follow him but saw the tweet. Maybe they just automatically retweet players?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And there we go - deleted...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm disappointed that he seems to spend half his time injured. Or disappointed when he does play he just runs round in circles and does not a lot

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
LuaLua is worth what, maybe 3 or 4 good games a season? Best he could hope for was a loan to a L1 side and he starts mouthing off on Twitter (then deleting it like a stroppy teenager) when he doesn't get it. Let him rot in the reserves if he isn't willing to fight for his place.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013

Because he is a ****?

He should get off Twitter. Stuff like this, the way he retweets all the messages he gets after we fail to win a game saying how he should have been playing etc. Maybe if he concentrated more on being more than a one trick pony who spends over half his time injured than letting all the Twitter praise he unwarrantedly gets then he might have got his move rather than being fourth choice winger

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hughton effectively confirms in Argus today that they considered him going out on loan but decided against it. The circumstances weren't "right".
He says he understands him being "disappointed" - ie: the tweet he posted last wednesday but then deleted which i'm sure was about the Bake off technical challenge and not the fact that he wants to start more football matches perhaps at Loftus Road.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb..._to_prove_himself_after_loan_move_is_blocked/

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure the 'circumstances' were the failure to bring in one of our striker targets and us not wanting to reduce our number of attacking players.

The tweet was on deadline day so it looks like a decision right at the deadline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here