Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Banned for 6 gsmes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's a bit of a loose cannon isn't he? A number of stupid tweets, anger management issues on the pitch. Not really a CH type player is he? Won't be here much longer I fear.

Shame, he was SOOOO exciting in the Poyet days

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
That's a long ban with League consequences for what is a tinpot competition.

Lets wait and see what ban Sol Bamba gets for his altercation at Ipswich! It would be nice if Cardiff never had `the best defender in the Championship` eligible when they visit the Amex in a couple of weeks!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He's a bit of a loose cannon isn't he? A number of stupid tweets, anger management issues on the pitch. Not really a CH type player is he? Won't be here much longer I fear.

Shame, he was SOOOO exciting in the Poyet days

And the beginning of last season he was on fire.

Still surprised the Leeds CB got away with gesturing to the SW corner last week.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
so much potential shame he is just wasting his talent. Having said that he is a bit of a one trick pony and once his speed goes he's playing for Orient like another player like him Ol' Dean Cox

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
That ban is a total joke, Newcastle player would be getting ready to get blown by the ref who dared to book him��
Still would have him on the bench to change a game and before he was injured last year he was on fire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here