Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal Injury Update?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would add that Sidwells two best games for us IMHO have been against SW ...pity we aren't playing them every week :moo:

Getting Sidwell to sign another season with us could (along with Duffy) be the canniest bit of business we did in the transfer window. He's a bit like Dean Hammond or Crofts, he's never going to set the game alight but he does the simple things very well and all of them are good for a goal or two.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Surely towell and silly will be making the bench by end of the month? Lua Lua some point in November ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Sidwell can't play regular games anymore imo. He is a great player to have in reserve but when it's 2/3 games in a week he won't be able to hack it.

I have no idea if that is correct, but even if it is, it will hardly be a factor over the next couple of months. We have a midweek game immediately when we come back from the international break (Tuesday October 18 at home to Wolves) but the next one won't be until Tuesday December 13 when we travel to Blackburn.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
KAYAL.jpg

Kayal has just posted a video on Instragram.
Looks to be good news and bad news.
Good news: He's working out in the gym at Lancing.
Bad news: Suggests he is working on his upper body from the emoji's used on the post.

Summary: We're none the wiser if he's fractured his ankle and if and when he will be back in the shirt.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
View attachment 78570

Kayal has just posted a video on Instragram.
Looks to be good news and bad news.
Good news: He's working out in the gym at Lancing.
Bad news: Suggests he is working on his upper body from the emoji's used on the post.

Summary: We're none the wiser if he's fractured his ankle and if and when he will be back in the shirt.

I'd go on what the 3 posters have seperately said - especially as one is mates with CH...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here