[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Clearly for some, she will never do right, as in their eyes she is a work shy, self publicist, media seeking junkie, drink driving slapper! (think that covers it). :lol:

Yes. That's about it.

Although we perhaps shouldn't overlook the fact that she promoted a crypto scammer that resulted in some of her followers losing many thousands of pounds. Oh. And drug-driving as well.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Agree, it is very difficult for a “celebrity” to show the struggles ordinary people have raising children who aren’t neurotypical, this was also highlighted in the recent programme on autism with Paddy McGuiness.

As for the Harvey issue, I don’t imagine he sees this online abuse, just his mum and close family, so I am not sure her actions are creating anymore harm or distress for him directly.

Your probably right that Harvey isn't massively directly affected - However, if kids are calling your kid names from outside your door. You don't hold your kid up at the window, whether the child realises he is being verbally abused or not. I appreciate that this is not a very good analogy but if I was Harvey's parent I would be sound proofing the house whether Harvey realises the gravity of the abuse or not. That would be good parenting.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Now being reported she’s wound up one of her companies to avoid paying £176,000 in tax, if true a sad indictment of both our society and the system.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Now being reported she’s wound up one of her companies to avoid paying £176,000 in tax, if true a sad indictment of both our society and the system.
There is far more much to worry about than her tax bill.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

If I was the Inspector reviewing the case I would be questioning the " impartiality " ( or lack there of ) of the Liquidator in the case.

No way that she as a Director doesn't have assets to go after. She also has capabilities of large future earnings.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still her Only Fans photos are going to make her millions this year even after slashing the monthly fee in half.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Some people in the world are nice, some are not. Some of the nasty kids at primary school never changed. No doubt some were victims themselves, but you know some were just nasty kids and grew up into nasty adults. When people behave badly we shouldn't always have to excuse their behaviour with 'oh they had it tough'.

Clearly for some, she will never do right, as in their eyes she is a work shy, self publicist, media seeking junkie, drink driving slapper! (think that covers it). :lol:
I don't think that's fair at all. If she actually did do right, people would accept that, but time and time again, despite all she's been given, she does wrong.

Personally I've never thought she was work shy. Yes she's a self publicist, but that's ok. If she likes to sleep around, I don't have an issue with that either - why shouldn't she?
What I'm less keen on is her repeatedly cheating on her men while moaning that all men are basterds. The repeated drink driving is inexcusable - why must we pretend she's the victim here?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Some people in the world are nice, some are not. Some of the nasty kids at primary school never changed. No doubt some were victims themselves, but you know some were just nasty kids and grew up into nasty adults. When people behave badly we shouldn't always have to excuse their behaviour with 'oh they had it tough'.

I don't think that's fair at all. If she actually did do right, people would accept that, but time and time again, despite all she's been given, she does wrong.

Personally I've never thought she was work shy. Yes she's a self publicist, but that's ok. If she likes to sleep around, I don't have an issue with that either - why shouldn't she?
What I'm less keen on is her repeatedly cheating on her men while moaning that all men are basterds. The repeated drink driving is inexcusable - why must we pretend she's the victim here?

The drink/drug driving is inexcusable, and like so many in her position will always find ways to justify (be the victim) - I just wonder what makes her the person she is?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bad news sells though, that's what she banks on.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The drink/drug driving is inexcusable, and like so many in her position will always find ways to justify (be the victim) - I just wonder what makes her the person she is?

Narcissism. Making herself the focus of attention and diminishing/blaming/criticising/controlling/ostracising those around her. My family has had experience of such a person. It is not a pleasant experience and helps to ruin people’s lives. The best way of dealing with them is to ignore them, which will cut off their opportunities to feed.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I would say because once she was famous and popular for one thing only, she’s now too old and page 3 has long finished.
I know she tried singing :facepalm: and that didn’t go well, so she probably still craves the attention she once had.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I would say because once she was famous and popular for one thing only, she’s now too old and page 3 has long finished.
I know she tried singing :facepalm: and that didn’t go well, so she probably still craves the attention she once had.

I understand the craving fame, but what makes her press the self destruct button so frequently?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports