Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Getting p1ssed out of your head, sitting in a bog singing about the joys of cocaine. Yea right. Not to mention getting her tits out (or whatever she does) on Only fans.

She's very good at playing the heart strings and looking good for the camera.

In reality she's a really nasty b1tch per someone who has done work for her.

See post #240 for my thoughts on this. People don’t tend to just be “nasty bitches” without an underlying cause!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
See post #240 for my thoughts on this. People don’t tend to just be “nasty bitches” without an underlying cause!

True. But we are all responsible and accountable for our actions.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
True. But we are all responsible and accountable for our actions.

Yep, totally agree.

I would just like to know what has “made” her the person she is, rather than just dismissing her as a “nasty bitch”.

I give consultant advice on a fostering and adoption panel, and see the troubled backgrounds that all too many children are brought up in and the impact it has on them and how it moulds them, sadly, into too often troubled adults.

I often find that people with underlying issues see no wrong it what they do, and always manage to make themselves, in their head, the victim of some unjustness that has occurred to them.

It makes you wonder how much of Ms Price’s issues are as a result of her upbringing, down to mental health issues or just a desire to be noticed (for good or bad reasons).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I concur. I am not a massive fan of the woman in many regards but she obviously does her best for her kids and the british public on the whole unfortunately choose to ignore that narrative.

Oh and nice to find a Brighton in ol shittingbourne!

As I do for most drug taking, multi drink driving, bankrupt's who wreck people's lives. I don't feel that being a good Mum to one child can absolve her of all the other serious crimes and wreckless life choices she's made which have left those around her to pick up the many pieces. Sorry to sit on the fence on this one.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Yep, totally agree.

I would just like to know what has “made” her the person she is, rather than just dismissing her as a “nasty bitch”.

I give consultant advice on a fostering and adoption panel, and see the troubled backgrounds that all too many children are brought up in and the impact it has on them and how it moulds them, sadly, into too often troubled adults.

I often find that people with underlying issues see no wrong it what they do, and always manage to make themselves, in their head, the victim of some unjustness that has occurred to them.

It makes you wonder how much of Ms Price’s issues are as a result of her upbringing, down to mental health issues or just a desire to be noticed (for good or bad reasons).

Friends of mine knew her through her brother when we were younger as she lived at the end of our road, & pretty much all of them have said in the past that she wasn't a nice kid at all, even back then.
I had gone off to a different High School to my mates so never met her, & its all hearsay after 30 years - but I wonder if her parents splitting up had anything to do with how she is/was?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got to love the usual NSC double standards, as apparently by many on here it’s deemed acceptable to take “marching powder” at the footie and no-one bats an eyelid.

I'd thank you not to include me in that particular Venn diagram. Unfortunately I've seen these coked-up goons first hand from time to time, before, during and after games over the last few years, and the last thing I'd call it is 'acceptable'. They behave like absolute pricks and are an utter embarrassment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Friends of mine knew her through her brother when we were younger as she lived at the end of our road, & pretty much all of them have said in the past that she wasn't a nice kid at all, even back then.
I had gone off to a different High School to my mates so never met her, & its all hearsay after 30 years - but I wonder if her parents splitting up had anything to do with how she is/was?

Possibly. As well as being sexually assaulted as a child by someone known to her family.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't like the fact that she takes money for making Harvey the subject of a Documentary TV Programme.

Whilst the programme does raise awareness of families who have children with Harvey's condition and the struggles they face. That's not why Katie Price is doing it. She is doing it to monetise everything because she doesn't know how to really do a conventional job of work. And I have no issues with that either because we can't all be academic or artistic. We have to use what we have got to earn a living. It's " social prostitution " and there is nothing wrong with that.

What I do have an issue with is the fact that she is lobbying Parliament about the on line abuse that Harvey has received over the years which again she is entitled to do and I would 100% support her defending her own and other children in that position. But to then put the poor lad on TV again knowing that more trauma could come the poor young lads way again depending on how the on line trawls decide to perceive this TV programme. It beggars belief that she is willing to even take that risk for a few dollars more.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
She is skint. This is just another "business venture" to exploit her child to make some dosh. (To fund the marching powder probably).

She could of course try working to set an example to her kids, but I'm sure she views herself as above such meniality.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'd thank you not to include me in that particular Venn diagram. Unfortunately I've seen these coked-up goons first hand from time to time, before, during and after games over the last few years, and the last thing I'd call it is 'acceptable'. They behave like absolute pricks and are an utter embarrassment.

100% this.........

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Apologies if I made you feel that I was saying you condoned drug abuse, and good on you for your stance, which by and large agrees with mine.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I don't like the fact that she takes money for making Harvey the subject of a Documentary TV Programme.

Whilst the programme does raise awareness of families who have children with Harvey's condition and the struggles they face. That's not why Katie Price is doing it. She is doing it to monetise everything because she doesn't know how to really do a conventional job of work. And I have no issues with that either because we can't all be academic or artistic. We have to use what we have got to earn a living. It's " social prostitution " and there is nothing wrong with that.

What I do have an issue with is the fact that she is lobbying Parliament about the on line abuse that Harvey has received over the years which again she is entitled to do and I would 100% support her defending her own and other children in that position. But to then put the poor lad on TV again knowing that more trauma could come the poor young lads way again depending on how the on line trawls decide to perceive this TV programme. It beggars belief that she is willing to even take that risk for a few dollars more.

Agree, it is very difficult for a “celebrity” to show the struggles ordinary people have raising children who aren’t neurotypical, this was also highlighted in the recent programme on autism with Paddy McGuiness.

As for the Harvey issue, I don’t imagine he sees this online abuse, just his mum and close family, so I am not sure her actions are creating anymore harm or distress for him directly.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I wonder if her parents splitting up had anything to do with how she is/was?

I don't think this is at all fair on the many many divorced parents who manage to bring up happy, well adjusted kids.

It may well be that whatever cirumstances led to the split contributed to how she is, or possibly the way either or both parents reacted to it, or how they treated her. But that's about parents not prioritising the needs of their children in the first place, not because of some kind of 1950s idea that parents should stay together for the sake of the children.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Got to love the usual NSC double standards, as apparently by many on here it’s deemed acceptable to take “marching powder” at the footie and no-one bats an eyelid.

I’ve seen one poster on here admitting to doing cocaine, and he is a young man, how many regulars on NSC do you think are sniffing Charlie at the football?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

100% it's not, we've all got into the old "oh, it's only a bit of coke" mindset but the destruction that goes on through it's manufacture, distribution and consumption is awful, let alone what the money gained from this crime gets contributed to. 100% evil

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ve seen one poster on here admitting to doing cocaine, and he is a young man, how many regulars on NSC do you think are sniffing Charlie at the football?
Our demographic would suggest

how many regulars on NSC do you think are sniffing Sanatogen at the football?

would be a more relevant question.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you sniff it?

Blimey, I'll have to try that next time then.
You can if it's black market, El Sanatogeno.

Dunno where it comes from though. :lol:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

My bad, I should have used the word accepted, and not acceptable.

I was just trying to throw light on the fact that it seems accepted, from stories on here at away fixtures and information from the club at home fixtures, that there appears to be a link between the anti-social behaviour occurring (home fans fighting amongst themselves) and an increase in the use of cocaine among football fans. Yet, at the same time Ms Price is castigated for allegedly going to Ibiza for "coke and cock"...!

Anyway, I digress, my point at the start of resurrecting this thread was about the hardships that anyone goes through that has a child with severe disabilities, and that, having watched last night's programme I actually felt sorry for her.

Clearly for some, she will never do right, as in their eyes she is a work shy, self publicist, media seeking junkie, drink driving slapper! (think that covers it). :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here