Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Possibly..
Was up your neck of the woods today, shakedown on the Piccadilly line rail adhesion train (RAT) aborted the run at Uxbridge as had a motor flashover, not good on a 3 car train...limped back to Northfields depot[emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still no petrol :lolol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

love whistle

George Best, Oliver Reed, Frank Worthington, Lemmy Kilminster ..................... bunch of old slags, eh?

Bloody lucky old slags though!

Swordsman.
Crumpeteer.

Beef bayonet

Possibly..
Was up your neck of the woods today, shakedown on the Piccadilly line rail adhesion train (RAT) aborted the run at Uxbridge as had a motor flashover, not good on a 3 car train...limped back to Northfields depot[emoji20]

Spam javelin,fleshy flute, pink oboe.

:bowdown::clap::blush: Love the equality (sort of) :wink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Too many posts on this thread have reduced to misogyny (literally, with the ruined fanny jokes). However if this snippet is true....for some the idea of going to prison, shaming the family and hurting the kids, is enough to make them think again. Treating it as a career move, however......FFS.

Perhaps Frankie Boyle wasn't so cruel after all with his marmite quip.

Already written 6 autobiography’s :facepalm:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
112b331b07fd2691482a90704c6ab2ac.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm guessing this thread has been hijacked and taken a nasty turn.

Bearing in mind the original topic you wouldn't have thought that was possible, and yet here we are.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ms Price should have gone home and necked 2 pints of vodka - then she would have got off entirely.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/drink-driving-mum-cleared-after-25185217

That's awful.

I dealt with one those 'back in the day'. Matey pranged his car on Christmas Day, then legged it indoors. When we popped round, he claimed (stupidly) he'd since had 3-4 cans of Stella. I think it was called the hip-flask defence or something. Anyway, we sent his blood and the Stella off to the lab, he still got done.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How does she get away with it ?

She could become a serial killer and probably end up with a £20 fine and time to pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I dealt with one those 'back in the day'. Matey pranged his car on Christmas Day, then legged it indoors. When we popped round, he claimed (stupidly) he'd since had 3-4 cans of Stella. I think it was called the hip-flask defence or something. Anyway, we sent his blood and the Stella off to the lab, he still got done.

One night shortly after I passed my test in the 80s, I rolled my car into a ditch on a country lane. I woke up the owners of a nearby farmhouse, who after calling parents and police, told me to sit tight and that there was some whiskey in their drinks cabinet if I needed any. I've always presumed they assumed I was drink-driving (I wasn't), and that I could disguise that by drinking 'medicinally' post-accident.

Is that not 'a thing', then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here