Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
She's been completely 'Andy Pipkin' in her men choosing and no mistake.

She's never seemed to protect what she had when she'd been on top.

We know how this'll pan out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
F0E2AE82-E411-4D68-A948-1F9AA8A1623A.jpeg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
A ripped out fireplace

Been cocked more than John Wayne's rifle was my all time favourite on here, but hey - as a human being and a Mother, I hope she sorts her shit out. Maybe I'm harsh, but some of that needs to be behind bars to give her the shock of her life she needs.

Peter Andre must be mortally embarrassed by her actions as he's tied to her forever. A friend of mine knows his family, and the stability they provide for their kids is invaluable.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Some really crude language on here considering recent news relating to male attitudes to women. Shameful.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Been cocked more than John Wayne's rifle was my all time favourite on here, but hey - as a human being and a Mother, I hope she sorts her shit out. Maybe I'm harsh, but some of that needs to be behind bars to give her the shock of her life she needs.

Peter Andre must be mortally embarrassed by her actions as he's tied to her forever. A friend of mine knows his family, and the stability they provide for their kids is invaluable.

What about Dwight Yorke?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
And a clopper like a gutted rabbit, evidently…

A yawning hippo

John Wayne’s saddle bags

Like a punched lasagne.

A ripped out fireplace

A fire in a leather factory.

In this age of equality I'm wondering if perhaps someone can enlighten me as to what the equivalent would be to those terms, if a male was believed to be sexually promiscuous????

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-friends-jailtime-make-good-chapter-book.html

Katie Price told friends being jailed for drink-driving would be 'interesting chapter' in an autobiography

Too many posts on this thread have reduced to misogyny (literally, with the ruined fanny jokes). However if this snippet is true....for some the idea of going to prison, shaming the family and hurting the kids, is enough to make them think again. Treating it as a career move, however......FFS.

Perhaps Frankie Boyle wasn't so cruel after all with his marmite quip.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In this age of equality I'm wondering if perhaps someone can enlighten me as to what the equivalent would be to those terms, if a male was believed to be sexually promiscuous????
George Best, Oliver Reed, Frank Worthington, Lemmy Kilminster ..................... bunch of old slags, eh?

Bloody lucky old slags though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here