Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins naked with a halal sausage up somewhere unmentionable

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
in the process of makeing some artisan sausages for Arundul farmers market next weekend. get the casings from a internet wholesaler and use finely ground organic pork from a local farmer. cant go into too much detail as OB may be watching and could try steal my recipe but the secret is to get the seasonning right. i use fennel and garlic to give a little bit of kick to the taste whilst retainering the overall taste of the meat.

last time i was at the market some Toby undercut me on price by 40p a half dozen, impacted on my profit margings, some of the lads werent impressed, had to put him in his place. cant go into detailas as OB may be watching but those ITK know that they swapped the labels on his brown sauce and ketchup bottles. That melt wont try to do me down again.

Regards

DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Serious question: Where did she actually start out, is she a journalist?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Serious question: Where did she actually start out, is she a journalist?

She started off as a contestant on The Apprentice. In keeping with every other contestant who made an impact on that show who could not bear to share oxygen with grizzled old Sir/Lord/whatever Sugar, let alone work for him, she jumped ship earlydoors for a minor career in the media.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm surprised fellow media whore Russell Brand hasn't offered to eat the sausage in some sort of dystopian anal version of the Jagger / Faithfull Mars Bars incident.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hopkins wrote: "Vote Zac. Because if you don't, I'll run Regent Street naked with a sausage up my bum."

Let's hope she does it.
At least it'll stop her talking out of it for a while.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I have to confess I'm not still entirely clear on who Katie Hopkins is or why I should care. But it seems she could do wonders for the sausage industry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here