Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Bush - General Excitement Thread

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Having dropped out of Kate fandom around the time of The Sensual World, seeing that list makes me feel less bad about missing out.

It was never going to be pop hits and I'm not suprised by the amount of newer stuff.

However, if she does the entire B side of Hounds of Love when I go, I will be chuffed to pieces.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
SPOILER ALERT; if you are still to go and don't want to know anything about it stop reading now.

Went last night. It was absolutely awesome. Unlike anything I have ever seen on stage before, it was so complex yet worked all worked flawlessly. Surprise, surprise, not a greatest hits set (did anyone really expect that), just a few numbers to warm the audience up before the two extended sequences, Ninth Wave and Sky of Honey, which were audio-visual extravaganzas. One solo song on piano. Her voice was superb and is holding up well (anyone who thinks she just sings in a high register presumably has only ever heard Wuthering Heights). So comfortable on stage as well, it looked like she was enjoying every minute. It has set the bar for live performance so high and laid down a challenge for others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here