Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Kasabian frontman, Tom Meighan leaves the band.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If beating up a woman doesn't bother you mate, you have something missing. Pissy little prick

Of course it does - and it’s a terrible thing he has been punished for and essentially lost his job because of it.

I know he has struggled with mental health issues and ADHD in the past so hopefully he can get the help he needs

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Never been a band that came back stronger after losing their frontman. Oh well

Interesting topic for a subthread. Now trying to think of one.

Got one. Pink Floyd after Syd Barrett. No question.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Controversial - Genesis? I know a lot the music critics will say the music was better with Gabriel, but weren't they more successful with Phil Collins?

Sugababes. Pop group more than a band, I suppose, but people tend to forget Siobhan, and the couple of hits they had before re-emerging with Heidi where they exploded in popularity.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Controversial - Genesis? I know a lot the music critics will say the music was better with Gabriel, but weren't they more successful with Phil Collins?

Sugababes. Pop group more than a band, I suppose, but people tend to forget Siobhan, and the couple of hits they had before re-emerging with Heidi where they exploded in popularity.

Didn't the Sugababes change every member?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't the Sugababes change every member?

Eventually, but the change from Siobhan to Heidi saw them explode in popularity, whereas the other changes saw them become less relevant and eventually disappear.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thoughts with the woman he's alleged to have attacked.
I'm not supporting him one iota but from what I have heard of the reports from court, this was a two sided violent relationship.

Can only imagine that was taken into account, with the very lenient sentence he's received.

And again, no excuses for his actions whatsoever, which sound horrific and could have caused much worse damage than they did.

It's not alleged by the way, he's pleaded guilty and apologised. He definitely did it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here