Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson approached by Albion

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Would probably be a good fit.

Will tick quite a few boxes with Bloom & Barber.

Anyone will be an improvement on Hyppia, he will have good knowledge and contacts to bring in players from L1 & L2 which seems to fit into our budgets.

Could an astute appointment if not a high profile one.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
No thanks.
If we are ever going to match Barber's statements of PLR, one club, one ambition, then we would need to appoint a proven manager at this level.
4 points adrift, season ticket renewals weeks away, now is not the time to be appointing another rookie.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He's a scouser......... Just telling you.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't understand why anyone would want this clown? Failed to get MK Dons promoted on several occasions.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It's a risk. If we make the appointment, I like the fact that Bloom will not be deviated from his course. I'm sure that the way that he sees it, he got 2 right and 1 wrong and backs himself to get it right again. He's a lovely fit with us - young, ambitious, plays attractive football, inexpensive, unknown and has a decent track record.

However, I realise that I am not representitive of the fanbase and I think there is a section of supporters who will hate this appointment. You know the 4-4-2, Pullis crowd, who hate the "tippy-tappy" football.

It's a ballsy move from Bloom to appoint him. Who's to say if it is the right one?

There's a thin line between single minded success and stubborn failure.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
He's not even a successful league one manager though. I hope this isn't true in all honesty.

Amazing! He works on one of the tightest budgets in League 1. He's young, knows the english leagues and if allowed I believe he has an experienced assistant. I am not really sure what people expect. I suppose Hughton is a safe bet but we need to look longer term not just the next 24 games. I like this and I like the swiftness of the approach. None of this will have been done with no research. I for one hope it happens. Gus had NO experience of league one he saved us then look. Open your minds people!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I wouldn't mind him.Plays a decent brand of football. He's got character and would probably stick around for a while too. Would rather him than Houghton or Seven

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Put yourself in his position and think I would really love to manage in the Championship next season, who has the better chance of being there MK Dons or Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here