Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kane Louis

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Why hasn't this boy been given a chance yet? He seems to score a few goals for the reserves, so why not give him a chance? He might be able to show the same sort of passion the likes of marcheda showed for MAN U on his debut. He'd be a useful sub!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have watched the reserves a few times and he hasnt stood out but recently he seems to be scoring goals so he must be a better option to have on the bench than the likes of Loft, at least he is able to score goals so knows where the net is.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He came on at Burgess Hill during pre season and looked pretty bright, suprised we haven't seen him so far this year especially given our injury crisis.

Anyone can come on against Burgess Hill and look good!:lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nah, we've tried the ol' "bring the kids through" route and it saw us use just 29 players in a season, who were hungry, committed and wanted success with the Albion .... nah, we have a new plan. We bring in everyone else's unfit junk, get through 40 players in a season and go down.

Genius!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i guess we'll never know if he's never played - that goes for all the youth teamers

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
I guess we could use him in a couple of games when we're mathematically down, so it won't matter if he's abit shizzer. Would be a good chance to give the young ones abit of first team experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here