good news then............

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yet another prediction from someone with a couple of posts...sigh

borat

Jul 16, 2003
>>>formerly hove/hayes gull.
Who cares how many posts I have? Its sad when people equate number of posts to accuracy and usefulness (Dwayne, Looney, Watford O etc...). My source is one close to the player. If Im wrong you can have a go but Im hoping it should be announced soon.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
According to the source it will be three month contract, then a case of renegotiating.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
what source, you've only posted ten times, why should we beleive you when we don't know you.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hope you are right Borat.

***Clears Throat*********

READY TO PARTY?

Let's Go.

De De De De etc Kanchelskis

A O, A O A O

hammer.gif

:banana: :banana: :dance::banana: :banana:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
tinx said:
He's not signing for us, Coppell has already said as much.

Ahem ... All Coppell has done is play down the story.

Unlike Mr.Borat, my information is less cast iron, but it suggests that if he can get his registration back from the Saudis, then he would not be averse to turning out for us.

Effectively it went sour for him in Saudi and he'd as good as decided to retire. But then July came and he felt the urge to get going again, hence his request to train with the team (n.b. like last season).

Having already considered retirement, he ain't in it for the money and having hated one foreign stint in Saudi, he ain't about to be rushing off to Japan.

His family is settled in east Grinstead. He'll either retire, or play for a local club (effectively us, Millwall or Gillingham) .... and we're in possession at the moment - whcih as we all know is nine-tenths of the law.

So don't knock Borat - he's certainly correct when he says we want to sign him - which is what the players will know as he's training every day with us.

Question is - can his registration be sorted out - all depends on the attitude on the Saudi club he walked out on.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That sounds a lot more like it.

Come on you Saudi's, release his papers

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I´d bloody love it if he signed.....i´d bloody love it.......then again i have just had about 8 pints.,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here