Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Edinburgh

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Oh man up, chaps, I accept kids shouldn't have to hear it, but it gets right on my nerves when people who probably swear for 90 minutes get the hump because a player or manager momentarily does the same. Also looks a bit sour grapes in the circumstances.

Complaining will get you precisely nowhere, unless it's something of the Kazim-Richards nature. Edinburgh is a tool, fine, but move on.

Come on Edna! if one of our of our players was booed off the pitch after having his leg broken, (which he was by parts of the crowd), I'd be willing our manager on to give the fans some stick too!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
"I'm not particularly interested in anybody else's supporters apart from our own and the conduct of my players, but to boo a player off the pitch who's had a double leg break is ludicrous, but we won't worry about that - we won't let that take away from what was a fantastic performance and a fantastic win. They can't even fill their stadium for their fancy new foreign manager. That summed up Brighton fans for me. We'll just enjoy playing in the next round while they're watching us on Sky or whatever".

Bit uncalled for.

Wow! He has issues :???

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
"I'm not particularly interested in anybody else's supporters apart from our own and the conduct of my players, but to boo a player off the pitch who's had a double leg break is ludicrous, but we won't worry about that - we won't let that take away from what was a fantastic performance and a fantastic win. They can't even fill their stadium for their fancy new foreign manager. That summed up Brighton fans for me. We'll just enjoy playing in the next round while they're watching us on Sky or whatever".

Bit uncalled for.

He seems to have quite a bee in his bonnet about Oscar, doesn't he. I wonder what he thinks of the Carlos Kickaball who was involved in the tackle that broke his player's leg?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Come on Edna! if one of our of our players was booed off the pitch after having his leg broken, (which he was by parts of the crowd), I'd be willing our manager on to give the fans some stick too!

We were booing the disgrace wearing the black.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think he has a point, was pretty embarrassed at what I heard around me...

I was not there so I can't comment on that. it his comment over he fancy foreign manger part that seems very strange and very small minded. What has oscar done that has pissed him off so much?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Some nonsense on their forum about how Edinburgh's reaction was because we apparently booed a player with a broken leg off the pitch...

Obviously too stupid to understand the boos were for the referee and too deaf to hear the applause when Anthony was stretchered off.

Not so, an idiot behind me sitting in AA W1G was giving it the large. Shameful episode.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I was not there so I can't comment on that. it his comment over he fancy foreign manger part that seems very strange and very small minded. What has oscar done that has pissed him off so much?

Small club syndrome isn't it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not so, an idiot behind me sitting in AA W1G was giving it the large. Shameful episode.

1 person doesn't mean all the boos were for the player. I really hope they weren't. Still a disgrace there was at least one muppet important let himself down though...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

It's a wind up by the O/P, don't worry.

C.Salt

Aug 30, 2011
Spoke to police about this after the game. Edinburgh and the bald bloke were , without doubt , guilty of incitement. Gonna make an official complaint to sussex police in the morning.. absolute disgrace and his career deserves to end after that display. Good luck to Newport and the lad that got injured - double leg break apparently, but Edinburgh deserves sod all, pathetic c**t

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh man up, chaps, I accept kids shouldn't have to hear it, but it gets right on my nerves when people who probably swear for 90 minutes get the hump because a player or manager momentarily does the same. Also looks a bit sour grapes in the circumstances.

Complaining will get you precisely nowhere, unless it's something of the Kazim-Richards nature. Edinburgh is a tool, fine, but move on.

Very biased, bigoted and just plain wrong Edna; what about those who don't swear for 90 minutes or not at all? People are upset about kids hearing that stuff up close from figures of "authority".

Wise up, foul mouthed abuse is just as offensive to some as racial abuse is to others.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Spoke to police about this after the game. Edinburgh and the bald bloke were , without doubt , guilty of incitement. Gonna make an official complaint to sussex police in the morning.. absolute disgrace and his career deserves to end after that display. Good luck to Newport and the lad that got injured - double leg break apparently, but Edinburgh deserves sod all, pathetic c**t

Good man, hope they take it more seriously than wpc krabappel

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Very biased, bigoted and just plain wrong Edna; what about those who don't swear for 90 minutes or not at all? People are upset about kids hearing that stuff up close from figures of "authority".

Wise up, foul mouthed abuse is just as offensive to some as racial abuse is to others.

:rolleyes: I think it's time for bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here