Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Just wanted to share some great news!

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Just wanted to share some great news with my fellow Albion fans!

A friend of mine called me shortly ago and as of this morning is cancer free!:)

He's a great dude with a wife and four children and also served his country as a Marine. Known him since Kindergarten(So close to 30 years now). Headed over there later to see him and his family.

:clap2:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Just wanted to share some great news with my fellow Albion fans!

A friend of mine called me shortly ago and as of this morning is cancer free!:)

He's a great dude with a wife and four children and also served his country as a Marine. Known him since Kindergarten(So close to 30 years now). Headed over there later to see him and his family.

:clap2:

Fantastic news Popeye,give this 2 time hero a big BHAFC hug:thumbsup::):bhasign::rock::cheery::vuvu:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Been there, seen ir, done it, 35 years ago (but had to wait ten years - without Life Assurance and mortgage protection insurance - for the all clear) - but good luck to anyone else who has had good news.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sadly lost two very close friends and had some horrific news lately from a third.
This is great news for you, them and all around them. Enjoy life, for some it ends all too soon.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He’s still an Albion fan. Pass on my commiserations ;)

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Thank you for the replies and well wishes friends. Went over there last night to see him and his family and had a very good time! Though he did beat me down in playing pool and I lost a 100 bucks but its all good lol.:thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Great post. Made me smile. I love good news and this is fantastic news. Nice one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here