Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just want to let off steam!

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
After all the crap of the past few weeks which is well documented here (and again i thank all for their help) now its friggin private landlord time!!! been up since 6 am mopping up the kitchen floor and drying the ceilings and walls...but to be fair the landlord only knew about it last winter and someone did come out to look at it so i spose i ought be grateful!! though he did only LOOK..to think the bastard gets £400 a month does my head in...anyway on the upside im gonna be at withdean satday courtesy of a kind nsc'er so they better friggin win:lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
POWER TO THE LANDLORDS :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Kick the shit out of him when he comes round.

believe me i am tempted to launch my 300lb 6-2 frame at him:cool: could plug the leak with his friggin head

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
gwpdylan said:
believe me i am tempted to launch my 300lb 6-2 frame at him:cool: could plug the leak with his friggin head

Jesus man you are a beast. Don't let this rim jaw giving muthafucker get the better of you, intimidation is the way forward.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
desprateseagull said:
afaik, the landlord has a legal obligation to keep the place in a safe and habitable condition. see CAB about withholding rent until it gets sorted.

got it in one mate. just made appointmentmnt with them...cheers
but still may plug a leakin ceiling with his testicles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here