Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just spoken to the ticket office at Charlton

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Interesting - the girl said to me that they were now, on Albion club advice and Police advice expecting a full away end - and although it is definitely pay on the gate she said that it was quite possible that the away end would sell out.

Is this just rubbish - I am meeting some mates at the Market Porter and was going to get the 18.42 from London Bridge to Charlton leaving about 45 minutes to get in.

Not sure whether they are overly cautious or whether there is going to a mass influx of people making their minds up on the day as to whether they go.

What time are the pay on the gate Seagulls goin g to aim to arrive?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I got here yesterday, am camped outside the away end with about 70 or so albion. I'd get here now if I were you....

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
how the f*** are we gonna know more than the girl on the chalton ticket office and whos advise r u gonna beleive more? sum one who knows wot there talkin about or a random geeza off here?

use ur loaf eh fella.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
how the f*** are we gonna know more than the girl on the chalton ticket office and whos advise r u gonna beleive more? sum one who knows wot there talkin about or a random geeza off here?

use ur loaf eh fella.

spot on :thumbsup:

the bird in the ticket office was talking bollocks :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Was thinking about going myself tonight but a chum is down from the flatlands (Diss) so won't be going. Suspect a lot of people will decide last minute - but wouldn't be surprised if it's a decent away crowd (judging by the optimisim on the score predictions thread). I'd get there at 6.45pm latest if it was me.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think we will come close to selling it out. However, I think most people wont be able to get there much in advance so the main concern will be congestion at the ticket office. Hopefully, the police advice means Charlton will have enough windows open.
I can't get there before 715 so I hope this is the case!
PG

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Charlton are most likely a tad more organised than most League One outifts so I don't think getting in on time is anything to worry about, especially with 45 minutes to play with.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I guess between 2,500 and 3,000 as we came close to grabbing all 3 points at Leeds and we were unlucky against Norwich.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Whenever we sell it out (cpfc), they always release a further batch of restricted view tickets a few days before the game.

If they haven't been offered to you, it wont be that close to a sell out therefore getting a ticket will be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here