Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen this on Sky Sports News - Probably fixtures

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Leon Knight has signed for conference side Rushden and Diamonds.

His fall to non league is now complete!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He clearly has a talent above conference level but just goes to show that if you don't apply yourself and have an attitude problem then thats where you can end up

Jimmy Grimble

Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
He clearly has a talent above conference level but just goes to show that if you don't apply yourself and have an attitude problem then thats where you can end up

The deluded little tw*t probably STILL thinks that it is everybody else who has the problem - not him. :lolol: Shame, he could at the very least be a decent Championship level striker.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
he will set the confrence alight, can see him scoring his way up the league with R&D if he can stay there long enough

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The man's CURSED. Cursed I tell thee!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...great, another ex-Albion player that I can welcome to the New Lawn this season...having already seen Sam Rents and Chris McPhee.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ridiculous waste of talent :nono:

Leon Knight, He's Alright :thumbsup:

It is a truly criminal waste of talent, as the guy has pace movement and a first touch that was an absolute joy to watch. I cannot delight in his fall down the leagues at all, I just feel sad that he has allowed it all to go so wrong.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Danny Cullip vs Leon Knight to look forward to on Setanta on 11 Sept then...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Leon Knight - If you read this, or should I say, if a grown up reads it to you, I only have one thing to say..............
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you little f***ing shit!:laugh::laugh:

Danny Cullip vs Leon Knight to look forward to on Setanta on 11 Sept then...

Seems like the perfect opportunity to welcome the little runt back to Sussex. Bet we can get the little twat sent off quite easily....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here