Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just look what is happening at our super stadium....

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Fantastic, going tomorrow.

Anyone know if you can take a ball and relive great goals from last season?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why the negativity. FBS has been great for our club and deserves this and I'm sure the club are rubbing their hands at the extra income! Plus he will put on a great show

It's just the usual whingers who bizarrely seem to hate Knight, FBS, (both Albion to the core, who put £1m's in), and life generally.
Have probably also always hated modern dance music, because it's not guitar-based Rock.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Don't forget that Norm put in 1.5 million when we were struggling through Withdean.

Top bloke, don't diss our Norm.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Not many people there. Always said Cook was shit.

He was so shit that his record label was our shirt sponsor for a number of years
He was so shit that he put his hand in his pocket when dick knight asked him to
He was so shit he attended all of our protest marches

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He was so shit that his record label was our shirt sponsor for a number of years

Oh Jesus. Another one. FFS. Sarcasm mate, sarcasm. I'm going tomorrow night.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

All when Falmer was a distant dream, so with little likelihood of ever getting their £m's back. Albion legends, now slagged by a tiny minority of unhappy soles trying to spread (without success) their misery via the internet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have they announced the attendance yet ? How many chicken and chorizo pies have been sold ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Just to be pedantic Skint isn't his label, it's just the label he's signed to (and the biggest name they have). Cooks own record label is called Southern Fried Records.

None of that changes the fact he's a top bloke who's proud to be Brighton through and through and has done loads for the club.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338577211.695854.jpg quality!

D

Deleted member 22389

People have short memories. He did lots for this club. Cant believe people are slagging him off. Very embarrassing.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
think he is a has been

I'm sure he's done more in his life than you'll ever achieve and without him the club might not even exist. An Albion legend. If you're an Albion fan, you must be a very new one. Will be an emotional moment when he takes his thoroughly deserved Amex bow. This place with 28000 people in it for a massive concert would be amazing.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Forgive my ignorance (I'm not a fan of dance music and the like), but what does an FBS show actually involve? As in, what does he actually DO during his shows?

When I go to a concert, I see someone singing and with a band in the background playing relevant instruments....obviously FBS doesn't do that, but does he literally just stand in front of a record deck and put different ones on? :shrug:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm sure he's done more in his life than you'll ever achieve and without him the club might not even exist. An Albion legend. If you're an Albion fan, you must be a very new one. Will be an emotional moment when he takes his thoroughly deserved Amex bow. This place with 28000 people in it for a massive concert would be amazing.

easy tiger

Attachments

• tumbleweed.jpg
    tumbleweed.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 122

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Forgive my ignorance (I'm not a fan of dance music and the like), but what does an FBS show actually involve? As in, what does he actually DO during his shows?

When I go to a concert, I see someone singing and with a band in the background playing relevant instruments....obviously FBS doesn't do that, but does he literally just stand in front of a record deck and put different ones on? :shrug:

Basically. He then dances around a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here