Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how big are MASSIVE Wednesday?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Will they be the biggest team in League One next season?

Sunderland

League Winners: 6
FA Cup: 2

Maybe not if the Makems stay there.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
can I just say was in Beaminster last week ,, what friendly folk you are

It is a lovely place to live: small enough for the friendly approach you experienced, but big enough that not everyone knows your business. Call in Tangerine Cafe next time (we open Sue-Weds so I can get to Amex most home games when it is open) with an Albion artefact for a free cup of coffee.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Sheffield Wednesday's 12-point deduction for breaching spending rules has been reduced to six points.

The club were said to have included the sale of their Hillsborough stadium in their 2017-18 accounts despite the ground being sold a year later.

The decision means that the Owls rise to 23rd in the Championship and now have five points instead of minus one.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Sheffield Wednesday's 12-point deduction for breaching spending rules has been reduced to six points.

The club were said to have included the sale of their Hillsborough stadium in their 2017-18 accounts despite the ground being sold a year later.

The decision means that the Owls rise to 23rd in the Championship and now have five points instead of minus one.

Duck knows how they pulled that off
Seemed cut and dried to me

Must be because they’re MASSIVE

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Leeds have never won the European Cup.

They have won 2 Inter-Cities Fairs Cups - Whatever the hell they are (merged with the UEFA Cup into what is now the Europa League I think)

If that's the case, why is their forum called 'we are champions, champions of Europe' (Waccoe)?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If that's the case, why is their forum called 'we are champions, champions of Europe' (Waccoe)?

Delusion.

Very sad.

(It is because they was robbed, in Istanbul and Paris. I'll give them the latter. But we was robbed against Tottingham and ManUre. What's more important? We all know the right answer. And...yet...we have enough humility to brush ourselves down and move on :shrug:

YACCOY (except it's Sheffield United presently :whistle:)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Leeds have never won the European Cup.

They have won 2 Inter-Cities Fairs Cups - Whatever the hell they are (merged with the UEFA Cup into what is now the Europa League I think)

You can prove anything with facts. Don't let Leeds fans see you spreading this malicious propaganda!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Another one bites the dust.

1AF0AAD2-D30C-4D93-A1B5-419D6E9BF488.png

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Firstly Trump loses the election and then the Sheffield Wednesday manager is sacked.

It's been a mad few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here