Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home not read any threads....

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
But Henderson today WHAT THE f***???

That free kick my nan could have done better and that their equaliser what a f***ing joke.

If FDM doesnt get the nod after that shit there is no justice in the world.

As for better distribution how about that beauty Hendo stuck straight into the Northstand?

deano5

Dec 17, 2004
eb
Albion Dan said:
But Henderson today WHAT THE f***???

That free kick my nan could have done better and that their equaliser what a f***ing joke.

If FDM doesnt get the nod after that shit there is no justice in the world.

As for better distribution how about that beauty Hendo stuck straight into the Northstand?
totally agree.wanker lost us two points today,

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Re: Re: Just got home not read any threads....

deano5 said:
totally agree.wanker lost us two points today,
Yep, nothing to do with the 10 players in front of him then, all Hendo's fault?
:tosser:

deano5

Dec 17, 2004
eb
Re: Re: Re: Just got home not read any threads....

BHA Jordan said:
Yep, nothing to do with the 10 players in front of him then, all Hendo's fault?
:tosser:
apart from mayo have no problem with the other 9 players wearing the stripes.henderson gifted them two goals.his positioning for the first goal was abysmal and he was glued to the line for the second.so go f*** yourself:salute:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
hitony said:
Sod FDM....any chance you can get either your nan or your sister to go in goal :lolol: :p :jester:

Well my nan is pushing up daisies and my sister has a penchant for sticking glasses in peoples heads so i dont think either would give us consistency in the postion!!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That free kick was an absolute beauty, you can't blame that on him. He was covering the correct side of his goal.

He was perhaps at fault for the second one, but it was shocking defending and a bad mistake can often lead to a chain of them.

When did the FDM become good enough to play for the World All Stars???

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
It amuses me to see people blaming Hendo for the second without a mention of El Abd ducking out of the header or Mayo falling over his own feet on the line ... Michel "iron boots" Kuipers certainly wouldn't have done any better.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rediculous. It was a great free kick and a number of people were at fault for the equaliser. At least Hendo didn't do a Kuipers and go mental at a young defender for making a mistake.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just got home not read any threads....

deano5 said:
apart from mayo have no problem with the other 9 players wearing the stripes.henderson gifted them two goals.his positioning for the first goal was abysmal and he was glued to the line for the second.so go f*** yourself:salute:

Couldn't have put it more succinctly myself (actually could have done but agree with the sentiment, and he was awful). That first goal why did he stand where he did, from where I was we all said he looked out of position............

Shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here