Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from Fratton

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Just got in, how good were the Albion Fans today! I thought Pompey were meant to have some of the noisiest fan in the country? I heard them about twice.
Great result today, we were immense in midfield and IMO totally deserved the 3 points today. Couldn't really see the handball for the Peno but Casper did well to save the follow up!
Onwards and upwards. :albion2:

DanielT

TV was commenting that Dave Kitson was 'putting it about a bit'.

Headcase or just robust and physical?

Nutcase, was proud of himself for the yellow

Loads of police and their dogs out after the game near fratton station. Mainly due to 50ish year old skinhead maniac.

Spoke to Martin Perry on the platform after. other than us, only 20 others on it, all Portsmouth

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
just waiting at barnham with a load of pompey filth.thought we played ok but pompey,talk about bloody dirty.how can they go and watch that every week.amazing they ever end up with 11 on the pitch.
As for us i thought bridcutt and dicker were superb.the only way they were going to score was from a set piece and it was bloody nerve wracking at the end when we kept giving them free kicks and corners.

marinaseagull

Aug 7, 2011
you were great on the radio could hear you loud and clear great job and great result for the lads hanging in there again and grinding it out marinaseagull

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Yeah I got accosted by a couple of Pompey knuckle heads & then by the local constabulary ! Pompey scum !

I got punched in the side of the head by a Pompey on the way back to Fratton station which knocked my glasses clean off - which are now broken.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Just got in. Fantastic team performance, couldn't fault any of em. Brilliant day out! Thought the noise Pompey created was absolutely PATHETIC :)

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I got punched in the side of the head by a Pompey on the way back to Fratton station which knocked my glasses clean off - which are now broken.

Where the f*** were the cops? That street to the station is always a flashpoint after a game & the cops SHOULD saturate it in numbers!

Portsmouth - Skank town full of inbred Pikeys living in a time warp who follow a club that cheated its stay in The Premier League.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We sang fairly well. I thought Bridcutt has his best game of the 3 we've played, and Vincelot did well enough, can't believe he was only £100k (I think) and Noone looked good again. Hope Buckley is ok. Although Casper only had one save to make (apart from the pen) they did have a fair few shots over the bar, it was a reasonbably close game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
To be honest i was surprised the way a lot of Albion fans went up the road singing with all the Pompey lot walking next to them.It probably wasn't the best thing to do.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Alot of police running down towards station after, and a few roadside skirmishes. They obviously didn't take their beating well.

My voice has gone and now partially deaf. What a fantastic atmosphere today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here