Just got back from the game thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Oooo, how incisive your argument is, I am not sure I have a cohesive and credible response to that,.... you must win by default.... well done.

Apologies, I should have justified my argument, I'm just fed-up with the Barnes bashers to be honest.
The lad is so much more than a striker- he does the donkey work so that CMS doesn't have to. There is a reason why Gus picks him and he is invaluable to our team.
I think that if you think we should move him on in January, you should focus on the work he does on the pitch, rather than his goalscoring prowess. Fair enough if that's your opinion, I just don't really know what more Ash can do to silence his critics.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Apologies, I should have justified my argument, I'm just fed-up with the Barnes bashers to be honest.
The lad is so much more than a striker- he does the donkey work so that CMS doesn't have to. There is a reason why Gus picks him and he is invaluable to our team.
I think that if you think we should move him on in January, you should focus on the work he does on the pitch, rather than his goalscoring prowess. Fair enough if that's your opinion, I just don't really know what more Ash can do to silence his critics.

He has reached his high-water mark..... he isn't played in his favourite position because he isn't good enough..... a good contribution since he moved from Plymouth but like a lot of other players that have topped out in terms of ability, he is a squad player at best at this level....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports