Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got a ticket

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
..for tonight.club shop said theres a couple of hundred tickets left at most.and prety much all of them are in block J (i managed to get one of the last ones in B).lets hope southampton bring a few too,its not exactly far for them to go after all!

lets show 'em how to play football (again) :albion2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It is after 12?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
No chance you got a ticket in block b if you rang after me at 10am ?

no joke.
am in row N.when i rang at like 10 they only offered me block J or block W.then when id checked if i had money yet, i rung them back about 12ish and the bloke said i could go in B.

where did you get a ticket for?

EDIT: i was pretty surprised i manged to get a ticket tbh

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
its a bit out the way aint it.coz of what they offered me first time, i asked straight away if i could have a ticket for W.but thats sold out now apparantly.weird..

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Have just phoned up to buy a ticket (there are some spaces in W) but they wont sell me one. Im not on there database it seems, even though I go maybe 3-5 times a year, which is not bad considering I lived in Greec and when I lived in the UK (like now) ive alway worked on a sat.

:US:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Have just phoned up to buy a ticket (there are some spaces in W) but they wont sell me one. Im not on there database it seems, even though I go maybe 3-5 times a year, which is not bad considering I lived in Greec and when I lived in the UK (like now) ive alway worked on a sat.

:US:

That's ridiculous. Could try and get in touch with Insider see if there's anything he can do?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
J Block too :)

Stoo - if u want mate i'll give u name and address of someone who is on their database - it will all be safe and secure u just pay on your card and use my mates name at the turnstiles - PM me if u want this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here