Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just for another namein the hat

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
no one seems to have already mentioned him but what about aidy bohroyd asfar as i no hes out of the job. He took watford to the prem so hesgot experience in the prem and championhip. Look were watfford are now compared to when he was in charge. what everyone rekon? x

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He is my first choice.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I read somewhere recently he was working in Australia to complete his A licence, I'm pretty sure he also said he wouldn't be returning to management this season.

He favours the long ball game aswell, I don't. He's a good bloke, and a talented manager, but he's not one for me personally. However, I will be mightily impressed if we appoint him!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Terry Connor for me, although I am not sure if he would want to leave the job as assistant manager at the top club in the Championship to manage in league 1.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
people saying why would he come to us? i cant see why he wouldnt. He has not been in a job in a while and im sure he wants to get back. If the person whos saying hes in australia then fair enough we wont be getting him but if not i think he would be good as i think ince is a unrealistic target!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here