Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just followed an ambulance and got home well quick !

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The roads clear ahead in my book so I'm driving on it. I was a touch near to the ambulance and got the back off hands from the driver so did back off a little bit but no harm caused.

Your`e either winding us up...or really f..ing stupid.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
I followed a funeral procession out of Hawkhurst Rd into Coldean Lane in my delivery van the other day...the cars had stopped both ways to let them go & when I tagged on the end got a volley of abuse from one bloke in a car who stopped...some people way too angry

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I followed a funeral procession out of Hawkhurst Rd into Coldean Lane in my delivery van the other day...the cars had stopped both ways to let them go & when I tagged on the end got a volley of abuse from one bloke in a car who stopped...some people way too angry

Is that not more a case of respect for the deceased rather than danger to other road users.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

You should not be surprised.....thing is delivery drivers cannot win......speed,cut corners,pull out,don't use signals and throw the van about risking the odd damaged package and people moan...

This is the trade off for sensible driving and taking time and care and not cutting the odd corner and having to wait in all day for a delivery.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
5e0f949ee8940bbb046323e2fe48d448.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Someone thought it was clever to follow an ambulance along Brighton seafront.. Incredibly the ambulance driver stopped despite having flashing lights and severely reprimanded the driver.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My main concern with this Ambulance chasing thread is,

WHICH OF OUR PLAYERS WAS IN THE BACK OF THE AMBULANCE!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here