Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just dropping by to say hello from WATFORD O

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Definitely not. Cannot be 100% certain it was at Orient but it made the tv in the sports news at the time. I don’t think the fan went willingly which didn’t help

The other thing I remember clearly was the Orient striker Richardson scoring (may have been a hatrick) and cupping his ear whilst running the full length of the pitch in front of the Albion fans who had taken up one side of the ground.

Made me laugh, although it shouldn’t have

At the time just about every taxi I took in London seemed to be driven by an Orient fan :lolol:

Bueno (?) and his hilarious playlist - YMCA etc. Now he was a bitter ****

Id forgotten about the playlist. Back then it was no more than banter. Worse gets said in a football ground. Now he’d be cancelled! Rightly? this sort of thing is now in the dustbin

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Thanks and welcome back to 'I am so don' Watford O.

Orient away was always memorable.

Unsanitised, authentic football fan experiences of a different time that left their mark.

It made me smile that you remembered the ‘i am so don’!!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
not quite "clashing with linos flag" but Mr Nickbrighton and I were asked to remove our cycle rain jackets one match, as they were exactly the same bright yellow as the stewards, and the control room kept trying to radio the "two lazy stewards" who were sat watching the game, eventually they sent supervisor steward to fetch us who came over all red faced and angry then realised we wern't actually staff.
Next season they had the volt yellow tops and everyone looked like a steward!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It made me smile that you remembered the ‘i am so don’!!
Morning twatty. Lovely to hear from you again. I have a soft spot for Orient these days also, and I hope you go up. Good win at Bristol Rovers the other day I noticed - bossed it from start to finish. Mind you everyone beats them these days, even Swindon.

Life has changed a lot since you were last a regular here. We've moved from disliking Orient onto hating Palace and each other based on Brexit. I reckon you're pro EU as I can never remember your spelling being terrible and embarrassingly childish.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Morning twatty. Lovely to hear from you again. I have a soft spot for Orient these days also, and I hope you go up. Good win at Bristol Rovers the other day I noticed - bossed it from start to finish. Mind you everyone beats them these days, even Swindon.

Life has changed a lot since you were last a regular here. We've moved from disliking Orient onto hating Palace and each other based on Brexit. I reckon you're pro EU as I can never remember your spelling being terrible and embarrassingly childish.

They also have the support of the whole goal stanchion community!

233124673_10227231882649953_566653477244739725_n.jpg

These beautiful things. Only (?) team in the English league not to switch to "box goals", I think.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Morning Twatty, I see you finished your paper round early this morning :wink:

And CR means great to hear from you. (I do a bit of interpreting these days as part of my charity work)

[emoji23] Please don’t waste a beautiful Saturday following your head tenants round the board though, you do it Mon - Fri, have a day off [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[emoji23] Please don’t waste a beautiful Saturday following your head tenants round the board though, you do it Mon - Fri, have a day off [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stuck on t'Internet looking for a new car, and the occasional excursion onto here breaks up the monotony. Have a fun afternoon :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here