Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been on tour of the Falmer Stadium!

Dec 27, 2005
BRIGHTO KEMP TOWN
Here are a few pictures from the Stadium, sorry about the dust floating in one of the pictures but still WOW WHAT A STADIUM!!!!

All under the stand concourse will have themed art in each section, adult graffiti, childrens art and images of Brighton. Away stand to have lighting in the colours of the away team that they are playing plus images of their past glories. Family section with zero tolerance, pitch to have intelligent under-heating which comes on when it senses a drop in temperature. Views of the sea from the top of the west stand (you need a head for heights to be up there!) Excellent food and catering facilities with TV screens almost everywhere so that you do not have to miss a thing!
There is also a large vacant space between the roof of the education centre and roof of the stadium and three corners for possible expansions!! The fourth corner to be kept open for emergency vehicles.

1. Concourse of East Stand will be food outlets, tv screens and toilets
2. View from East Stand onto Pitch
3. Platinum view from West Stand (if you have got the money!)
4. View from Away Stand
5. View from Away Stand to the East Stand

Attachments

• Concourse of East Stand.jpg
    Concourse of East Stand.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,169
  • From East Stand.jpg
    From East Stand.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Platinum View West Stand.jpg
    Platinum View West Stand.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,168
  • View from Away Stand.jpg
    View from Away Stand.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,168
  • View from Away Stand to East Stand.jpg
    View from Away Stand to East Stand.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,168

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Thank you for going into so much detail.

Did they tell you what stand would become the family stand by any chance?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
How did you get on a tour of the stadium may I ask?

Have you been noshing off Martin Perry?:shrug:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my contacts told me awhile ago the family area is going to be next to the singing section,dont know how true

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blimey, those pics are 1:1 Scale! :clap2:

Looks like you had a great day there hon - & thanks for the info too. This place is going to be absolutely awesome. :thumbsup:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Here are a few pictures from the Stadium, sorry about the dust floating in one of the pictures but still WOW WHAT A STADIUM!!!!

All under the stand concourse will have themed art in each section, adult graffiti, childrens art and images of Brighton. Away stand to have lighting in the colours of the away team that they are playing plus images of their past glories. Family section with zero tolerance,

All of that sounds shit.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bloody hell. From one extreme to the other :lolol:

Good job.

Dec 27, 2005
BRIGHTO KEMP TOWN
A couple of other nice touches I forgot to put up.....
The players dressing rooms to fifa international standard with warming down rooms and the flooring of the very large concourses inside the stadium to be highly polished concrete which looks like marble but feels like it could be rubber under foot.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Away stand to have lighting in the colours of the away team that they are playing plus images of their past glories.

I first thought 'what? why the f*** do that' - but its a hell of a touch, it will get all the other teams talking about us, help generate large away attendances and should help create a good atmosphere - which is a large part of why we go to football in the first place. So well done I say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here