Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just because Palace are bottom I don't think we should laugh at them

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just because Palace are bottom I don't think we should laugh at them

I agree. We should laugh because they are simply Palace.

Being bottom just makes it so much better.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I hope we get to the 3rd round of the cup & then draw them, imagine their shame at being battered by their biggest rivals..... from a lower league.
This followed by the inevitable relegation come may could all prove to much for them

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Because we will have reached mid table obscurity,and you will be looking forward to welcoming us to your swanky new home.

Strangely enough I actually do hope we are playing you next season in the Championship, but in the mean time it's fun to watch you struggle.:albion1:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I think we'll be changing divisions - you're on a great run with a top manager. Only losing him can derail you.

Somewhere in my inner core I think you probably deserve it.

We were woeful today and look very lightweight. I was home by 5pm! Hey ho. We're still here and will see you at the Amex in the Championship in 12/13 when we bounce back.

Enjoy the good times.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think we'll be changing divisions - you're on a great run with a top manager. Only losing him can derail you.

Somewhere in my inner core I think you probably deserve it.

We were woeful today and look very lightweight. I was home by 5pm! Hey ho. We're still here and will see you at the Amex in the Championship in 12/13 when we bounce back.

Enjoy the good times.

What's gone wrong Paulie? I thought CPFC2010 had steadied the ship, are things still wrong behind the scenes?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
What's gone wrong Paulie? I thought CPFC2010 had steadied the ship, are things still wrong behind the scenes?

We've lost a hard core of battlers - hill, derry, lee, lawrence, fonte.

I think financially the consortium are putting some decent blocks in place, but the squad is too lightweight and young. Today 14 of the 18 were academy, frees or loanees. Administration has stripped us bare. Last year we only stayed up via the goals from Danns and Ambrose and they've been injured. And Davids adds little.

That said, not all over yet and relegation would mean we could rebuild. But you probably said that in 92 or 93 or whenever it was.

What's the deal with the Albion? Great purchases? An inspired manager? The ultimate 'team'?

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here