Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just back from the leicester game

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
what a load of shit it was i left at half hime we was lucky to be 2-0 down, sulivan who? he reminds me of mark walton allways in no mans land?

adams out

there was about 100 or even more who left at half time.

Oh dear....Oh dear....!

Unlucky lad...........to be fair to you though, I,m sure you attend most home AND away games, and if the away games have been half as bad as the tripe served up home games (apart from tonight) I well understand you making a point in leaving at half time. The utter rubbish that Mickey Adams has put on the pitch this season is quite understandably the reason for your despair at half-time.

Let,s face it..................who honestly believed we,d get something out of this game at half-time....?

Add to this, the "penalty" that Leicester were denied, and the disallowed goal in the first half, quite honestly, Leicester can consider themselves unfortunate.

Ignore the comments from those who weren,t there..........most of them have no idea how grim it has been.

Lesson for the future though..........can,t quite remember who said it..........................." Keep the Faith"....! :lol::lol:

FFS. We were 2:0 down against a quality side. There is absolutely no shame in that.

I was thinking that at half-time. One of the best sides in this division, hardly concede a goal, had only lost once (at home) and we were without our two main goal scorers, low on confidence and winless in how many games?. 2-0 didn't seem too bad at all.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ONE of these people is in fact PMB

n725036355_182027_8093.jpg

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Surely if you have seen so many games then you know we tend to only play for half a game. Sometimes this is the first half some times the second, sometimes its the first half of the first half and the second half of the second, sometimes its the second half of the first half and the first half of the second etc...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
what a load of shit it was i left at half hime we was lucky to be 2-0 down, sulivan who? he reminds me of mark walton allways in no mans land?

adams out

there was about 100 or even more who left at half time.

... change your name mate, coz you're never living this one down!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
... change your name mate, coz you're never living this one down!

He'll be registered as a 'missing person' by morning. Last seen heading towards Heathrow:D

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
really bad u want to buy my season ticket

Yeah I will, given you only use half of it ill give you a tenner a ticket!

Brilliant thread by the way, came home pissed off that I had to miss this game and this thread cheered my right up. Can we wait for him to reply to this thread before it goes into gold?!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am quite literally speechless. This could not be any funnier. I have never understood the concept of leaving football early, after all being a fan isn't dependent on winning or most football clubs woulld have no fans.

PMB is an utter bellend and I hope he realises that. I don't think he really has a future on NSC other than as the biggest joke ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here