Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Back From Portugal And Big Thanks To....

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
All the various Brighton fans that I met in the bars of Albufeira, at the Vila Recife and at the three matches. This year was so much better than last year in that the number of fans was so much higher. I suspect that, if there is another tour next year, there will be even more Seagulls landing in Albufeira. See you at the Amex.:cool:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Same as, C17. We kept looking out for you at Merlins, were you hiding? We also got back last night. Weathers a bit different!!!

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
Dave - did you get round to trying the Cataplanas?

It was 33c in Albufeira on Tuesday - almost too hot to be out in...and Wednesday was supposed to be 36c....glad I got the 9.20 am flight out !

Gavin - given the vast amount of food and drink consumed over my 9 days there, I was pleasantly surprised to find I weighed the same this morning as I did on the day I flew out. Result...still too heavy though!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Dave - did you get round to trying the Cataplanas?

It was 33c in Albufeira on Tuesday - almost too hot to be out in...and Wednesday was supposed to be 36c....glad I got the 9.20 am flight out !

Gavin - given the vast amount of food and drink consumed over my 9 days there, I was pleasantly surprised to find I weighed the same this morning as I did on the day I flew out. Result...still too heavy though!

:lolol: I put on 4 lb, which was less than i expected, unbelievably the weather has been brilliant here in Scotland since i got back (until today), but definately not 36c, i dread to think how much that would have made me drink :eek::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here