Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I see Bristol City are sending 3 coach loads of peace protesters, how many are we sending?

I've just googled the Bristol lot. The picture of their group is like cliché bingo

Outside a pub? Tick
Rubbish flag? Tick
Baseball caps? Tick
Bald heads for those not wearing hats? Tick
Half the group are 16 year olds? Tick

Proper Lads

The quote from the article is truly majestic.
"What I'm TRYING to get across is that this isn't a racist thing", Mr Gardiner said. "It's basically FOOTBALL LADS :)lolol:) from all the different FIRMS and, instead of THE FOOTBALL LADS coming up against each other, we all stand as one and put ALL THE FIGHTING BEHIND US, and get the government to move against the extremists and the rape gangs"

Wonderful.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I've just googled the Bristol lot. The picture of their group is like cliché bingo

Outside a pub? Tick
Rubbish flag? Tick
Baseball caps? Tick
Bald heads for those not wearing hats? Tick
Half the group are 16 year olds? Tick

Proper Lads

The quote from the article is truly majestic.
"What I'm TRYING to get across is that this isn't a racist thing", Mr Gardiner said. "It's basically FOOTBALL LADS :)lolol:) from all the different FIRMS and, instead of THE FOOTBALL LADS coming up against each other, we all stand as one and put ALL THE FIGHTING BEHIND US, and get the government to move against the extremists and the rape gangs"

Wonderful.

They are going to have a day off fighting and give lots of money to charity it seems. Is it family friendly?

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
you limp Rodneys forget this countries success is due to LADS. Who invented Marmite, Hoverkraft and Butlins ??? Lads lads lads
regards
DR

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
you limp Rodneys forget this countries success is due to LADS. Who invented Marmite, Hoverkraft and Butlins ??? Lads lads lads
regards
DR

On 22 April 2010, Unilever threatened legal action against the British National Party for using a jar of Marmite and the "love it or hate it" slogan in their television adverts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So how did it go?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
respect to those in attendance tmrw :thumbsup:
regards
DR
Are those Wolves chaps who were throwing scaffolding at an Albion pub going to be walking side by side with those same Albion fans then? Impressive stuff. It's a bit like that He Man episode where He Man and Skeletor are on the same side and He Man says "Skeletor might be a villain but he's OUR villain".

It's triffic that all these thick-necked crew-cutted simpletons can unite around a common cause - all against those ruddy EXTREMISTS. And when this march is all done, the extremists will cower away, and the whole nation - if not the world - will have changed forever. And it's all thanks to these lads marching instead of smashing up each other's pubs. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here