[Albion] Junior Press Conference

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Did RDZ hint at a contract extension for Mitoma at one point?
The way he said that he told Kaoru that he wanted to improve him over the next two, three, four years left me thinking that Roberto is planning to stay that long too.
I know that people say that you make your own luck in life, but I can't help thinking that Uncle Tony isn't just a genius, he's a very lucky genius.

And that we're all very lucky to have the best Owner, CEO and Manager in the whole of the Premier League.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
"without football difficult will be my life". I love him.
There is something about him isn’t there.

No surprise that when he looks Solly in the eye and tells him he is one of the best players in the world, he believes him and then tries his best to prove it every match. He spotted Solly’s big weakness (confidence) and went about fixing it, even before he officially joined the club.

He is astonishingly charismatic and inspiring.

Quite how Tony managed to upgrade Potter with him and turn a horrifically negative situation into probably the best manager signing this club have ever done is beyond me.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
that is really really good.

Says a lot about how interesting he is that even Barber barely pipes up.

And hinting at a new contract for Mitoma too.

Great stuff

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just got to the end. One of the most heart warming things I have seen for a long time. What a man. My god we were lucky that Chelsea took Potter. My god we were lucky that Tony Bloom brought Roberto here. Incredible.
Indeed - the best way possible to get over last Saturday.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I don't think he specifically meant a new contract, just that he was telling Karou there's no rush to leave.
He's intense but such a lovely chap.
Great gesture from him and the club (and brownie points for RDZ not patronising the liluns).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When you see him like this, its so easy to see just how inspiring he is to his players. He gives them structure, confidence, belief and identity, and we are all seeing the results of that now. Whilst other clubs are chasing their tails for the next flashy "big name" on the managerial merry-go-round, TB and PB quietly pluck this incredible guy from the dole queue, and...wow. His sheer charisma gets me giddy.

#mancrush

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
From this point on, I will pronounce decision the way RDZ does as it is clearly better. What a gent.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I don't think he specifically meant a new contract, just that he was telling Karou there's no rush to leave.
He's intense but such a lovely chap.
Great gesture from him and the club (and brownie points for RDZ not patronising the liluns).
Yeah exactly.

And regarding the way he answered the kids' questions, I think he's just physically incapable of not saying what he actually thinks - at most he can refrain from answering altogether like he does regarding ref decisions. He loves talking about football and his ideas no matter who his audience is.
From this point on, I will pronounce decision the way RDZ does as it is clearly better. What a gent.
Lol as an Italian I probably understand him better than you guys because I know the Italian pronunciation rules he has in mind when he says stuff like that, but he does now have this ensemble of regular words that he just keeps pronouncing in the exact same hilariously wrong way each time. "Dechishion" is just one of them :lolol:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
"feesh an cheep"

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
When you see him like this, its so easy to see just how inspiring he is to his players. He gives them structure, confidence, belief and identity, and we are all seeing the results of that now. Whilst other clubs are chasing their tails for the next flashy "big name" on the managerial merry-go-round, TB and PB quietly pluck this incredible guy from the dole queue, and...wow. His sheer charisma gets me giddy.

#mancrush
Yep. The man just oozes charisma. You would just follow everything he says. It's easy to see why an experienced pro like Lallana who has been there and done it would fall in love with him.

I love him, the other half OBVIOUSLY loves him and our kids love him. As much as I thought Potter was great, I think it's fair to say he never had that effect on women and 6 and 8 year old's!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yep. The man just oozes charisma. You would just follow everything he says. It's easy to see why an experienced pro like Lallana who has been there and done it would fall in love with him.

I love him, the other half OBVIOUSLY loves him and our kids love him. As much as I thought Potter was great, I think it's fair to say he never had that effect on women and 6 and 8 year old's!
And let's speak plainly, middle aged men!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports