Back in Sussex
Will the proud parent come forward?

01d096ec-e4da-4c41-a35b-1306c409e2ee.jpeg

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was one of them Aaron Connolly ? I would have thought someone had a word last season...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I wasn't sure of the etiquette in these matters.

Is chanting wanker! wanker! wanker! at the junior Palace scrote, considered to be poor form?
I was amazed at how angry some grown men could get toward a kid (albeitba gobby one with a face only a mother could love). Your example would pass the acceptable test..some others went a lot further

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I was amazed at how angry some grown men could get toward a kid (albeitba gobby one with a face only a mother could love). Your example would pass the acceptable test..some others went a lot further
Yeah it wasn't a full on chant. Just a pantomime one,.
In fairness his penalties were pretty decent.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He's around here somewhere.... :cool:
Indeed, I believe he's admitted to it on another thread, I'll give him till lunchtime to wake up :moo:

From the time I first saw him in a bar in Sydney I knew he'd have great parenting skills :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was 99% good natured from us and them…….

The only thing that gave me hope for the second half that someone in our shirt could get a shot on target

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable behaviour.

But if there is footage, I would like to see it 🤣

Stumpy Tim

I have to say, Elliott and I had to walk in front of the Palace fans on the way back to the away end and it was almost entirely taken in a humourous way. Just one 50+ cretin shouted abuse, but he was the only one. A few Palace teenagers actually told him that they found it very funny. I found the Palace guy just as funny really. How any grown adult can get wound up by a 12 year old is beyond me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here