Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

June 24th, 2011, be certain to book a day's leave

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
This will be the next REMF Charity Golf Day and it promises to be even better, if possible, than the previous ones.

This could be the first "full house" with 18+ four-balls attempting to win one of the 28 prizes. Thats right, twenty eight prizes. Team prizes, individual prizes, and a prize on every hole.

To save any disappointment, the first step is to make sure that you book the day off from work.

Full details of the day will be posted early next year.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

To save any disappointment, the first step is to make sure that you book the day off from work.
and the day after :drink:

i will be taking up golf again after a 15 year lay off, if there are no spaces i will be more than happy to caddy for someone

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
I know its bloody early however can I have a rough idea of the usual cost of this please and possible location. Will then get a four ball to book day off. Missed it past few years and want to play this year...

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
I know its bloody early however can I have a rough idea of the usual cost of this please and possible location. Will then get a four ball to book day off. Missed it past few years and want to play this year...

Hi,

very briefly, we'll be back at Mid-Sussex GC in Ditchling, with the 1st 4-ball out at 10.30. The day will include coffee and bacon roll, 18 holes Stableford format, followed by a 4-course dinner. After the presentation of all of the golf prizes, at least 28, we have the superb raffle which last year was 24 prizes worth approximately £1500. All this for £60 a head. (It would cost you this to book at the club without the prizes and raffle so you can see that it's good value).

By all means let me know if you want to know anything else, but I'll be posting fuller details about March.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a fansastic day out for anyone even remotely interested in Golf. Tony puts on a fantastic event and makes around £ 1000 profit for the REMF every year. Please attend if you can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here