Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jumpers For Goalposts

stratford seagull

Jul 30, 2003
Swindon
Not that TGH needs help in selling the Unofficial DVD but ...

I've just watched the Brighton v. Liverpool game right through and what an excellent game of football - once you get used to the backpass rule again. No diving, hardly any dissent, barely a bad tackle and you know it's going to have a happy ending! And the Liverpool team of that era was pretty much unbeatable.

I'd forgotten just what a good player Danny Wilson was - he would have been my MOM, with Corrigan and/or Foster a close second.

And the saves that Moseley made in the Semi-Final the year earlier, Case's goal against Norwich in the QF etc. etc. - it's all there!

Let's hope for a similar performance on Saturday. My record at the Britannia is P2 L2, with the game two years ago almost the worst away performance I can remember by the Albion in recent years (Cardiff last month was the worst!).

C'mon you Seagulls!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
stratford seagull said:

Let's hope for a similar performance on Saturday. My record at the Britannia is P2 L2, with the game two years ago almost the worst away performance I can remember by the Albion in recent years (Cardiff last month was the worst!).

C'mon you Seagulls!

I agree with you about both matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here