Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bravo!!! :thumbsup: :lolol:

(deserves a thread of its own!)
DD508981-B07D-4AE8-B171-1DEFE82A249F.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I landed from Mars and wanted to assign myself to a team to follow, it would be a tough call between us and Citeh. I think we would get the gig because our stadium is more comfortable. And our supporters are funnier.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it just me...he looks a foot taller as he's grown in confidence through recent performances. Defences will be as worried having Enciso running at them as Mitoma... possibly more so.
He’s bulked up significantly…….at one point he was sent down the wing by Pervis and looked to be second best, but a couple of seconds later he was away and the RB was in a heap on the floor. Also his ability to turn under pressure is amazing - did it a couple of times yesterday and also midweek.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Bloom and Barber are as good as we think they are, they will be taking a forensic look at the coaching, and PDQ, in case RDZ decides to clutter off.

Solly has discovered his shooting boots, Undav is delivering and Enciso seems to be improving his decision-making with every game. What is the common denominator?
I've always supported all of them, so I guess it's me :shrug:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He’s bulked up significantly…….at one point he was sent down the wing by Pervis and looked to be second best, but a couple of seconds later he was away and the RB was in a heap on the floor. Also his ability to turn under pressure is amazing - did it a couple of times yesterday and also midweek.
Yes, the change looks significant in a relatively short time. I can't get to live games but remember well from a highlights video how he went through that RB 👍. And the coaches have got his head up and passing - I think it's all a remarkable improvement.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Agreed about his turning, it's so difficult to read. That and his shooting stands out so far.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Was worried about his mentality but his progress has been incredible. Seems to have grown both upwards and out (Which happens at that age, obviously). He's got to the most exciting young player we've ever had.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Is it just me...he looks a foot taller as he's grown in confidence through recent performances. Defences will be as worried having Enciso running at them as Mitoma... possibly more so.
Could be the shorts making his legs look longer.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Was worried about his mentality but his progress has been incredible. Seems to have grown both upwards and out (Which happens at that age, obviously). He's got to the most exciting young player we've ever had.

He's older than Ferguson.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He’s doing everything quicker than he was when he first featured for us with and without the ball, that’s the game changer. Even the Chelsea game when he came on and did well he did everything slower than he does now.

Totally normal and natural progression but he’s always had the talent. He’s going to be a superstar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here