Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
RDZ still digging him out (in his post match interview) for his performance in the last 10 minutes!!
That's the only way to be a winner.

I bloody love it.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'll hold my hands up - I was calling for Enciso to go out on loan after his performance against Stoke.

It's all really clicking for him now. His close control is fantastic and hes so tenacious, always running. Well deserved goal today, and WHAT A GOAL!
You're not the only one. It looked like he'd never played football before at Stoke but in recent weeks he's been amazing. Made such a difference when he came on today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where is Aaron Paul? These 6-0-6 twats are arguing about the existence of a word. Sober up, ****s, FFS!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Phenomenal today. They chose not to man mark him today, and he just ran at the space all game. Huge confidence builder. On the strength of this he has the potential to be perhaps the most valuable, as yet unpolished, diamond of them all. What did we pay, £9m? Incredible strike. My young lad was in the lower tier right behind that thunder bastard. We were in the top tier losing limbs. What a player, what a future,

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Loved that moment when he took on their chaotic duo on the byline in front of the Albion fans and won.

Fight, quick feet and a brilliant shot.

Not dissimilar to the way he bamboozled the Bmuff oafs and terrified their keeper, before tucking it away.

He’s just turned 19!!!!!

You can bet that the other 19 PL clubs are now obsessed in scouting young South Americans. TB ….. always ahead of the pack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here